•26•

Seyi P.o.v

I sat silently in the car. I was still in the parking lot of Osas restaurant.

Different thoughts filled my head and my heart was aching each time I dwelt on the thoughts.

....... I know Michael more than you and I can confidently say I'm in love with him."

I could still hear her voice see her face. Why am I being affected by what she said. Why do I feel so much pain remembering those exacts words?.

I sighed as I raked my fingers through my hair.

And now to think of Zina... Of course she was capable of doing it but why would she, we were getting married after all.

And I felt my stomach sink at that thought.

This was not how I envisioned the meeting to go. I and Osas literally got into a fight over her  relationship and then fought again about the  building for the orphans.

I had planned to set boundaries which will stay like that.

I started the car and I drove off.

There was a place I knew I could have peace of mind and in an hour time I reached the cemetery. A rose fower in my hand.

There were some few people around.

I headed for the Olatunji's  graves.

I dropped a flower for each of the graves. When I left for Uk, John had been four and a lively kid and now he was gone.

I stopped at Jemima's grave and sat down. Some eyes sent cursory glance at me which I ignored.

"We got into a fight Jems." I started." I was meant to set boundaries but we fought. She claims to like Michael but I don't know why am bordered about it. I don't know why it hurt so much to hear and think of it. '

" She asked of you last night, although she was drunk, oh and yeah Derek also came to see her. They got along so well, they remind me of you and him. You both fight against each other one minute and the next minute your plotting together against someone." And I laughed at the thought of it

"We seem to be always meeting with each other here." A familiar voice said and I turned to face him.

"Dr Marx!" I motioned to stand but he held me back and sat down beside me.

"You don't look in the best mood. What's wrong ?" He asked.

Looking at him, he had worry lines in his face which was there before he sat down.

"You also don't seem in the best of mood."

He let out a sad laugh." Your right... " His voice trailed.

"I got a building for the orphanage." I said.

His eyes widned." Really?!"

"Yes, but one of the partners claimed to have a building, although I doubt she has. She's just-"

"Stubborn as ever. " He had a smile on his face.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

He nodded." Fortunately, I do."

He didn't explain how and i didn't ask although I was curious.

"Did you know this would happen?". I asked.

"That she will claim to have a building already? No but I had doubts."

"Permit me asking but, why didn't you get a building for the orphanage. Why ask a total stranger?"