Chapter 2

Osas p.o.v

I boarded the plane to Nigeria and waited patiently for the plane to take off.

One thing i really hated was plane flights. After my accident years ago.....

                               *****
Note: This is a third person narration.

Six years ago
It had been two years since Seyi had gone to the Uk and she was already feeling lonely.
She had gotten to one of the best private university in Nigeria and she had made some friends who were nice but she was still missing him.

Right now her family and her were on a first class plane back to Nigeria. The summer holidays were over and her and her family, she had a brother... John had spent it in paris
She had  visited Seyi in UK for a week before coming back to Paris.

Her father insisted on taking the normal plane instead of our private jet... What was waste of money. She thought.

"Fasten your seatbelts the plane is about to land."
The flight attendant announced as she ensured all seat belts were fastened.

"Finally back home" her little brother exclaimed. He was six then.

Yeah ...home.

Suddenly an explosion sounded from one of the wings of the plane.  The plane began to vibrate as the plane was filled with panic cries.

Her brother was crying as she tried to calm him down meanwhile inside of her was screaming.

Her dad was saying reassuring sounds to them but he didn't even think he belived those words.

All of a sudden the plane began to glide down with speed....

"Good evening everyone. Please we will be having an emergency landing." The pilot voice sounded in the plane but the cries drowned his voice.

" God help us"

That was the last words she heard from her mom as she lacked out.
The next thing she knew was waking up to a bright light.

Was I in heaven??

She heard shoe noises and whispered voices.
" She's alive" she managed to hear one of the voices.

it was male.

She managed to stare at her body... She was covered with tubes everywhere, from her mouth to body...

Why was she in the hospital and that's when she realized she could not remember anything before then... Not her name, family members, nothing and she began to panic, the heart monitor began to beep fast and she could hear a voice telling her to relax, it was the male doctor

Relax ?!! I could not remember a thing.

Two weeks later

It had been two weeks since the plane accident. She had been seeing a physiotherapist,  and seeing doctor Marx.. he was the doctor that had told her to relax earlier

She was seeing a physiotherapist for her legs,her right leg had dislocated and she was using a metal one  and doctor Marx and doctor Williams for her  inability to recall anything from her  past and her hallucinations, fortunately he was a neurologist.
She kept on recalling or rather she tried to recall her past but it eventually led to her seeing things that weren't there and hearing things. all she new was it involved a plane crash which led to loss of memory, dislocation of her right leg and a hideous scar  on her back right to her neck.