Chapter 4

This is the last part of  the flight scene.Hope your liking the story guys.
Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️😊
                            **************

Seyi P.o.v

" Arigato!!!!"  The anime character yelled as I watched. The anime was really nice and yes it was not about any nanny.

Arigato is japanese word for thank you.

I felt a light weight on my shoulder. It was Osas. She was asleep.

She must have been really tired.

Thinking back on our conversation I had noticed a cloud of sadness when she talked about her relationship life. 

What was so scary about her life that drives people away?.

She was actually nice to talk to. When she had stood to go the last time I kind of wanted to be around her.

She reminded me of Jemima. If only Zina was like her......

Zina p.o.v

I stirred awake to see the empty space beside me.

Where was Seyi ?.

I stood up still feeling a bit groggy. I began to parole the plane and that's when I saw him with -

They were both asleep. Osas had her head on his shoulder and his on her head they looked.... perfect together.

I felt a twinge of anger and jealousy creeping inside of me.

Zina relax... Your misreading the situation.

I headed towards them and glanced at what was playing on the laptop.

Anime!!

Seyi loved anime not that I see anything interesting in it.

I tapped Seyi, slightly avoiding waking Osas.

His eyes blinked open.

" What are you doing here!!" I mouted angrily.

He stared at Osas and looked back at me. " We'll talk later I don't want to wake her up." He mouted back

Wake her up ?!!!

"Put a pillow or something, like how you did for me when you left me alone while I slept." I mouted.

"Zina try and understand that-"

" Understand what? That my fiancee left me alone on a plane to go to another woman."  I said a bit loudly.

Osas stirred awake... Her face was filled with panic, as she glanced around. She was now saying inherent words.. words I could not understand.
All of a sudden her face became normal as if nothing happened.

Weird.

She glanced at me." I'm sorry I must have slept off on him mistakenly.".

" It's okay." Seyi said.

I stared at him with unbelief. It was not okay!!!

" I get it was anime you guys were watching. Seyi loves anime."

She flashed a tired smile at me.

Save the smile for yourself.

" Yeah. He said it." she said.

" Anyway... I just came to tell Seyi that we needed to have a couples talk since he is my fiancee."

" Oh.. I'm sorry for stealing your man." She said, I could tell she meant it as a joke but I didn't care. She had been nice earlier but I could not let my fiancee-