•34•

Ola p.o.v

"Why have you been ignoring my calls?".

I had been trying Rasaq like since yesterday and after twenty missed calls he finally picked.

"Why do you think that Ola?." He asked.

"Is it because of yesterday?.it was not my fault Na. She had stabbed her-"

"And who made her to?" He cut in.

"You don't even care about me. About what I'm going through Rasaq. Your own girlfriend dad is sick and all you seen to care about is that woman."

"That woman is your sister which your own father adores Ola. If you really cared about your dad you would have thought about the effects of your words on Osas."

"Do you still like her eh?."

"What are you talking about."

"You ignored my calls because of her Na. Your fighting me because of her so Rasaq please tell do you still have feelings for her? ."

"Whether I have feelings for her not doesn't make what you did to hear right. You hit her Ola."

"So your saying you have feelings for her then."

He sighed." I don't have feelings for-"

"I should have known that you still like her. In Fact you can have her."

"What are you doing Ola. I don't like her."

"You don't have to tell me you don't like her Rasaq. I can see it all over your face that your are still head over heels in love with her."

"Ola it's you that I love."

I hissed." You didn't answer my calls because of another woman and your busy telling me your in love with me. Do I look like and idiot to you?."

"Babe i-"

"You can have the Osas oh. You and Michael should Kuku fight over her." I disconnected the call.

"Nonsense" i disconnected the call.

It's always Osas. If not her then it's no one.

It was good that I sent an anonymous message to Zina- Seyi's finance.

She may have tried to snatch Seyi but it won't work and for Michael I had told him about them both.

That will set doubt into their relationship.

As long as my dad still works in that hospital I won't make it easy for Osas.

She must be at home by now. I'll go see her.

******

"Abegi your saying nonsens. Burna is better than Davido. All Davido do is to shout in all his songs."

"The shouting adds to the vibe jare."

I entered into the house to see Osas and Michael on one couch and Ruth on the other.

Boma was playing with Asta.

I let out a soft cough to get their attention.

All four- five if you include Asta, pairs of eyes glanced at the door.

"Boma please take Asta to the room."

"What are you doing here?." Michael straightened his back in the couch.

"I can't come and see my sister again in?"

"Oh.. so now she's you sister. I thought you didn't like that." Michael said.