Chapter 3

Seyi p.o.v

I was quite confused when she had called herself my mistress but whatever she was planning I trusted her.

She reminded me of Jemima but it is was dumb to think that.  I was there for her  burial.

That year of the accident, I had struggled with everything. Struggled with classes, friends. I even considered using drugs to mitigate the pain but I knew if she was alive, she would have disapproved.

Shrugging out of my thoughts I concentrated on my work.

This was my first time visiting my company in Nigeria. I had assigned someone to manage it and I have been hearing some complains about the company and my vive president in London had noticed some fraudulent works.

It's time to take over.

I was fixated on the work that I didn't notice Zina presence.

" What are you doing?"

I looked up to  Zina. Her face was back to the normal Zina.

Whatever that woman had told Zina must have helped.

" You seem in a good mood." I said.

" You wouldn't believe it but that woman I accused of being your mistress is no one other than the osas, the famous chef!" She sat down.

That's why she looked familiar. I must have seen her in the screen or somewhere.

"Must be embarrassing." I stated.

" Embarrassing ?, I  wished for the plane to open up and let me drop away."

" What did she say then to put you in a good mood "

"Well... she helped me realize why I was panicking and it's because we have been dating for three years and I felt you didn't love me since I pushed for the proposal"

I pecked her on her cheeks. " Of course I love you. I don't just know how to show it."

She smiled" that's what she said."

" She's right."

" I love you. I hope you know that." Her face etched with seriousness.

" I know."

I felt like I owed Osas for helping me ....twice.

" I think I should thank her ."

" Maybe later." Zina said.

"Why?"

" She didn't look to well. Let her just rest."

She did not look to well?. She had said earlier that she was afraid of flights although.

" Your right. Maybe later."

Zina rested her heads on my shoulder as I continued to work but my mind kept drifting to Osas and somehow I felt my self worrying whether she was feeling better.

Osas p.o.v

I blinked twice.

Where was I ?

I felt a wave of panic but then realized I was on the plane safe and sound.

How many hours remaining?

I glanced at my watch... Four hours remaining.

I headed for the bar on the plane. One thing about first class is they never disappoint.

As I approached the bar I saw a familiar figure sitting at the counter.

Seyi.

The name Seyi sounded so familiar but maybe it could be one of Ola past lover's.