•43•

Zina P.o.v.

I hurried up to our bedroom. The emotional card had to work. There was not knowing what Seyi was planning in his head when he had lied for me. The only way to escape any future plan he had for me was the truth.

Of course Mrs Oyefeso would have to feel bad that Seyi had lied also with me and then she would have pity on me and the rest happens.

Everything just goes the way I want without me making any effort. First it was Seyi and Osas now his mom.

I heard an approaching footsteps and quickly jumped on the bed crouching and faking sobs.

I felt an arm wrap around me.

"I'm really sorry Zina. I should have thought about your feelings." His grazed on my neck.

"It's not your fault Seyi "  my voice croaked " You were right I shouldn't have lied in the first place now your mom will never like me."

"Nonsense Zina. My mom obviously loves you. She scowled me because of you that says alot."

Of course she will. I smiled inwardly

I glanced up at him. I could not see him properly through my watery eyes " Are you sure?." I asked.

"I'm sure Zina and I'm really sorry."

Time for the next card.

I kissed him softly then drew apart.

"It's okay Seyi. I love you." I said.

. " I love you too."

I smiled at him.

"Sweet kids."

We both glanced at the door to see his dad.

"Your food are getting cold." He said.

We headed downstairs. Mr Oyefeso glanced up from her phone.

"I apologize for Seyi's action." She said as we settled down.

"It's fine ma and I should be the one apologizing. If I hadn't lied the-"

"It's okay Zina. Like you said you tried to get on my good side and I know how that feels. You just telling me truth has gotten you on my good side "

My smile brightened. "Really ma?"

"Really."

Luck was really on my side.

Seyi p.o.v

I sat down outside shade seil mWith my dad. My mom had asked Zina to follow her to the mall.

They are really getting along.

"I had to act that way in the dinning because of your mom." Dad explained the reason why he had reacted.

"It's fine dad." I sipped my Sprite "What's so important?."

"It's about what we were discussing yesterday."

Somehow I knew it had something to do with it.

"About it. I -"

"You said you had feelings for Osas. Am I right?." He cut in.

I rubbed my both eyes slowly. " I was just saying nonsens dad."

He rose a brow. " Just saying nonsense?."

I shrugged. " I mean, maybe I was attracted to Osas but I'm no longer. All feelings I have for her just left. Poofed."

"Your telling me that In just one day the complicated feelings you had for Osas just left." He frowned.

"Yeah. And she also made it clear that she is in love with her boyfriend."