•22•

Seyi P.o.v

I stared at my phone. I can't believe I called her. After all the thoughts of setting boundaries I still called her first. But something seemed off. It's either she doesn't remember last night or she's acting like she doesn't but her tone seemed surprised when I mentioned Ruth.

I headed to Zina's workshop room. She uses there for her designing and creating of dresses.

As I entered,Zina was on the couch legs folded and a drawing book and a pencil where in her hands.

"Hi." I said as I approached her.

"Hey." She didn't bother to look up.

"I'm heading out. I have a meeting to attend."

"We are traveling to Abuja this Monday. have you decided how long your staying?".

This again .

"Not long cause I have something's that need my attention." Like the orphanage.

"Why can't you just hand those  responsibilities to Gerald and stay with your parents for a month." She dropped her book and glared at me.

"There are something's that need my attention."

"You just love your work"

I let out a weary sigh." I have to go now. We'll talk about this later."

"That's what you said last night."

"When I come back we'll talk." I headed out of the room not waiting for a reply.

I can stay for two weeks. After all my parents will understand.

I dressed and got downstairs, Tolu was sitting on the couch. her eyes fixed on her phone.

"Are you going to be living here?" I asked her.

She glanced up at me a smile appeared on my face. "Yeah."

"Don't you have a place to stay?". I didn't like this at all. She makes me uncomfortable.

"Zina suggested I stay here since my apartment is far from here." She frowned slightly." You don't seem happy about that"

"I don't. I have a fiancee and you are attracted to me ." I stated.

"But aren't you attracted to me?"

I'm not even attracted to Zina.

"What makes you think that?. Please Tolu as long as your staying here. I'll say it again,stay away from me." I walked out of the house and slid to my car.

My phone rang and I stated at the caller ID.- Derek.

Osas P.o.v

I laid on the couch in my office, an Anime  played  my tv.

I wasn't concentrated on the anime. I was planning Salewa's wedding. I have picked out several event centre for the venue and picked out several Canadian dishes to be made. I had also picked out several boutique for white dresses. This week I'll take them there to decide.

My mind then wandered to Ola. I began to ponder on why she wanted dad to retire. If it's because of his  age there are many doctors older than him and isn't it a bit selfish to make him to retire when he doesn't want to.

A slight knock on the door brought me out of reverie. I had two doors. One that leads to the kitchen and one that leads to the main restaurant amd it's the latter that was being opened.

Still laying on the couch I didn't bother to glance at the door. Of course it had to be Seyi. Now all I have to do is just to keep cool and pretend that his presence doesn't bother me a bit despite the quivering in my stomach and my failed attempts to take a steadying breath.