•21•

Osas p.o.v

I was pretending to sleep in the car. I was in no mood to talk to Ola. Not that I was angry at her or anything but my thoughts was just filled with things that might have happened last night.

I'm a person that when I get drunk I don't remember anything during that period. I don't remember any dreams too so I drink sometimes not to remember any dreams and I try not to recollect anything but for last night I was seriously racking my brain of it.

I was firstly stunned to see the living room all messed up and when I charged my dead phone it came as a shock to see calls and missed calls all from Seyi and it was I that called him first.

Why!!!

What must i have said to him. I groaned inwardly in frustration. I can't of course call him to ask about last night but I need to know what I said.

"We are here Osas." Ola voice sounded.

If I respond immediately she will know I was not sleeping so I remained silent.

"I know your not sleeping." She cut of the engine.

I rose my head from the window. " You didn't know that." I said as we came down from the car. A bag of Ruth clothes in my hand.

We headed to the receptionist. " Good morning Ma'am. I have a friend in room 257 whose expecting us." I said.

"Morning and I have to confirm from her. our clients privacy is -"

"Yeah I get." I cut her short.

She flashed a smile at me and picked up the phone and dialed, I suppose Ruth's room number.

"Good morning Ma'am." The receptionist said. Her name tag was plastered on her red check shirt. Trisha.

"Some women are here to see you....... Okay ma'am." She dropped down the phone." Well I suppose you know the way to the room."

We thanked her and headed to Ruth's room. Ola knocked slightly and the door opened to us.

Ruth was dressed in a white towel. " What took you time... Hi Ola."

"Hi." Ola Said.

"I overslept." I said as I gave her the bag.

"How are you doing?" Ola asked rather awkwardly.

"I'm managing." Ruth replied as she wore the clothes.

I noticed that Ola didn't look comfortable. No surprise there. Ruth and Ola only talked when I'm the centre of the conversation.

I laid on the bed."nice bed."

"Yeah but I couldn't sleep." Ruth said. Observing her I noticed that her eyes were red and puffed.

"Crying all through the night?" I asked.

She let out a soft sigh."I'm really worried."

"His going to be Okay." Ola Said as she touched Ruth's shoulder.

"Have you eaten?" I asked her.

She nodded." I'm to worried to eat." She was dressed.

"Fortunately I brought some food for you. It's in the car."

Ruth paid the hotel and we headed to the hospital while I forced Ruth to eat.

I and Ola sat in the room as Ruth talked to a nurse.

"I feel sorry for her." Ola Said cutting short of the silence brewing between us.

"Yeah." I said as I glanced at my phone and we fell into silence again.