Babysitting with Niall- One shot

Start from the beginning

Neck he responded.

  Niall went up my body brushing his fingers agaisnt it. He made his way towards my chest gently resting them there. He kissed me on my cheek. I kissed his neck started to go to my mouth kissing the top lip then bottom. My upper body rose while my head was still down.

  I heard my name get loudly called.

''Milliey I'll be right there.'' I sighed telling Niall I'll be right back

  I mean I was a bit irked but then again I'm in her house, taking care of her so I really can't be pissed. But apparently she just wanted another hug, I also told her that she needed to be asleep so that I could tell her parents that she was a good girl, before I shut the door I turned her while noise machine on more for me than her.

  ''I'm back.''

''What did she want?'' Niall asked.

  ''Another hug I turned her white noise machine so we can make as much noise as we want.'' I remarked Niall's eyes on the documentry. I sprawled my leg on him. I grabbed the remote from him and turned the volume up a bit more

''Damn you are turning up the volume so loud my eardrums will burst, as if we will have sex.''

 ''Niall!'' I exclaimed ''You know I don't do that and not in a family's house imagine if they walked in.''

  'Oh I feel like I can imagine how jealous the husband would be.'' As the film went on so did those little circles on my waist he did , which drives me feral.

 I pulled his hands towards me. I was staring in his eyes, but its a bit hard to see in the dark.

''Where is your li..''

Before I could finish I could feel his body up against mine kissing each other, I was scratching his neck while he was playing with my hair. I was touching around trying to find his hands so I could hold them. I was biting his lip I pulled out.

  ''Hey uHmm maybe we can set a timer for this ya know until the parents come back so we know exactly how much time we have left.''

I whispered a thank you in his ear when he said he would deal with it. I was tugging at his shirt signaling him to take it off. One handed he held me and the other taking the top off propping myself up  so he could put his tounge in my mouth. I was huffing.

''Wanna break?'' I nodded. He put his hand on my chest pressing his finger on it

 ''Yep its beating your surely alive you have no endurance.''

I started back again  neck down to his abs.

 ''Get under the blanket I wanna get warmer.''

I glued onto him pressing up until I heard his tired, tired labored breathing, I took this as a signal to push my body back

''You dont have to stop.'' He in a bit of a tone

I sat on his lap facing him putting my arms under to hug him.

''I dont know what else to do.'' He was now holding me from my bottom.

  ''I do.''

''What?''

''I just keep on kissing you or something else.'' I raised my eyebrow yeah everywhere except my neck. I could feel him grab my neck brining my body down .

  ''See and now we're laying down.'' I laughed 

''Well you did find a loophole, he leaned in and gave me a kiss

 All of a sudden leaned up suggesting to just watch the movie.

I was looking at Niall in the corner of my eye, quick side eye glances.

  Niall placed his hand on my left leg creeping it towards my thigh. He crept his hand to my inner thigh I put his hand on top of his to not go any higher. My eyes' widened, he apologized with his eyes. Then the timer went off

'' No  don't leave.''

''I know, I know.''He validated

''I'll still walk you home though.''

''Okay I'm fine with that.'' He took his hand off and put his shirt back on. I turned the light back on and shooed Niall out in lighting speed making sure there was no remains of a boyfriend here at all.

  The parents came back and expressed how much they appreciate me as their babysitter and I told them about the scrape, and how I even got her to brush her teeth.

  ''You really are amazing, the last sitter we had.. well she had sex on our dining room table and our nanny cam picked up on that.''

I almost shat myself right then and there. But also something is really skewed in someones brain if they will have sex on the job AND on someone's dining table where people eat.

  ''Don't Fret since her we found you and just like that we threw her out , and since you came we trusted you so so much even tossed out the nanny cam.''

  I dashed out after a hug goodbye , knowing I dodged a bullet.

WAIT?? SHIT did Niall sign out of his Netflix account????