Epilogue

Antonio POV

I must say I am one of the happiest men alive. First, when Kylie told me she was pregnant I didn't know how to feel or react but then reality hit me.

I was going to get a baby from the girl that I was in love with.

I watched her for a while before she told me that she was pregnant. She became a foodie and softy.

She would cry from the simplest things and she would crave the weirdest things.

I thought it was just her period or so since I have never been around a pregnant lady.

I knew that I loved Kylie and I prepared to tell her at the gender reveal. I saw someone did that thing and I thought Kylie would be happy if I did that.

So that was what I did and she absolutely loved it.

Then I decided that I wanted to start over things and treat her the way she deserves.

So we moved to a New space and environment with new people.

She didn't want a huge house since she wanted it to feel more like a home.

I did listen to her and got a five-bedroom. I loved and treated her properly and she did the same.

******************************

Kylie POV

"My water broke," I screamed as I got up from the bed⚠️.

Antonio then rushes into the room.

"What is it?"He asked looking around.

"My water broke," I said looking down at the pool of water.

"Oh shit," Antonio said rushing towards me.

"Get the bag babe," I manage to get out.

He then grabbed the bag that I kept on the sofa in our room and rushed towards me.

He lifted me bride style then hurriedly walked to the car.

He placed me down and then pulled my seatbelt, closing the door he ran to the driver's side.

"We are here," Antonio said getting out of the car.

A doctor was waiting for us with a wheelchair. Antonio placed me in the chair then the doctor pushed me toward a private room.

**********
"Push," The doctor said in

"I can't!" yelled.

Antonio walked over to me and took hold of my hand.

"Come on babe you can do this," He said with a small smile.

I squeezed his hand and then pushed hard.

"One more darling you are doing great," The doctor said.

I did one more push as tears streamed down my face.

"I see the head, come one more," the doctor said

Upon hearing that it gave me the strength to push harder. I squeezed Antonio's hand who was whispering encouraging words to me.

I closed my eyes and pushed while squeezing Antonio's arm.

I then heard the sound of crying erupt in the air.

My eyes rolled over and the machine started to beep.

"What is happening," Antonio yelled.

The nurses began to rush around.
I looked over at a tears-filled eye Antonio and it broke me. My sight got blurry then my eyes closed.