Chapter 5

Kylie P.O.V

It was one week after the interview and it is obvious I didn't get the job. Not like I'm surprised as I said their was a lot of hot girls there that looked like models and they dress professionally not to mention how pretty they were.

"Kylie, what the fuck it wrong with you." John asked in a annoyed tone.

" You know what fuck you John, your disrespectful and disgusting. I'm so tired of you pushing me around and ordering me around, you treat me like a child and not a employee." I shout at him as he looked at me in shock

"Who-," He started to talk as I cut him off.

"No I'm not fucking done talking to you, so wait and listen to me I'm leaving yes I quit and I'm sure I will find a better job. That could pay way better that what your fat ass is paying" i said throwing my apron in face and grabbing my bag as I stormed out slamming the bakery door hearing shattering from inside.

Guessing I broke a few stuff.

He can use the money that he keeps on taking out my pay to fix whatever is broken.

When I got home I took a long shower and decided to go out since I haven't enjoyed myself in a while.

As I did my hair and makeup i thought I would go to the club.

I don't want to be bored and lonely sitting around the house with nothing to do. So it's better I get dress go out maybe meet new people

Or my husband.

I wasn't going to get laid though for sure. I had sex only one time and it wasn't it. So that was a no no.

After texting alexia if she was done she said yes since she didn't have work tomorrow.

.................

As we stepped into the club the first thing I did was roam my eyes around the room.

We went to the bar first ordering a Piña colada as Alexia did the same.

After we got the alcohol we saw a table in the corner that was empty seeing that it was the only one available we went over there.

I was smoking and drinking while dancing now and then as I scan the crowd again my eyes met those green eyes at the bar as a girl grind on him and he smirk at me as I rolled my eyes at him.

He must be stalking me, but why did I felt a wave of jealousy as the girl grind on him.

Brushing my thoughts away I turned away breaking the eye contact then took another sip of my alcohol and it made me more confident as I continued to drink it.

"Are you okay," alexia ask giggling.

"Yes," i shout over the music. As I nodded she head back to the guy she was speaking with.

My favorite song came on. I got crazy singing my lungs out jumping. As I felt more confident around the bunch of people here.

I came here to feel better so why not enjoy myself.

I was rocking to the songs as I took in puff of smoke and let it out blowing it in the air as a Jamaican dancehall came on I started to move my hips as I forget everyone who was in the room.

As I bend over a guy came behind me grabbing my hips as I continued to moved them.

Normally I would not allowed this but I wanted to have fun.

I continued dance not caring.

Smirking I looked around to see Antonio at the vip staring at us with rage.

As another song came on I turned around stand up taking a sip if my alcohol.

"What's your name beautiful " the guy said.

"Ashley ." I said not looking in his eyes as I took a puff.

"Your beautiful Ashley, I have to go" he said before disappearing in the crowd.

Thankfully he was gone.

Rule number 1 don't tell anyone your real name at a club.

As I looked around again and Antonio was no where to be found. I was little disappointed.

As I search for Alex I told her I was going now but she wasn't ready as she was speaking to a guy that she knew.

As I got outside I called for a cab and realiz

I took out my phone and texted Alexia telling her I was okay and I reach home home.

Putting down my phone before she could replied.

I head to the bathroom taking a bath a I changed and sent to bed.

A

...............

I woke up with a terrible headache getting up I went straight to the kitchen taking a pill then washing it down with a cup of water. After that I went to into the living room and to the sofa laying down until my head felt better I got up and went to the bathroom taking a warm shower and brushing my teeth as I got dress.

Well I'm jobless so I'm going in town to.

Taking some free time for myself since I would be starting to hunt jobs next week.

......................

Read

Comment

Share

Leave opinions