Chapter 24

Kylie POV

He frowned at my sudden movement causing a smile to form on my face.

"You're going to be the death of me," He said lowly then got up carrying me towards the bed.

He placed me on the bed before lying beside down. He kept a safe distance between us and that made me feel happy and sad.

Happy because he was not rushing things.

Sad because I wanted to cuddle him.

After a couple of minutes, he pulled me into his chest and I smiled to myself then I  wrapped my arms around his chest.

"Go to sleep Principessa," He said in a thick accent while rubbing my arm.

"Good night," I said lowly.

"Good night," He whispered then kissed my forehead.

With a smile on my face, I fell asleep...

********************
Beeppppp beeepppp

I let out a groan and then tried to get up but due to a muscular arm wrapped around my waist, I couldn't move.

I looked over a the alarm as it went off for the second time.

I removed Antonio's arm softly so as not to wake him. I slid the sheets off my body and then slowly got up.

I turned off the alarm he stirred. I stopped in my tracks and then looked around to see a pair of green eyes watching me intensely.

"Where are you going?" he asked in a husky morning voice.

His voice made me mentally close my legs.

"I have work," I replied walking towards the bathroom quickly so he would see my flushed face.

"Stay," He said as I entered the bathroom.

"No sir," I replied in a sing-song voice before turning on the shower.

After brushing my teeth I walked into the shower.

I heard Antonio walk luckily the steam from the water made the glass foggy.

Not that he hasn't seen my body already but you know...

"Do you have any spare toothbrush Principessa?" He asked.

"In the drawer to the right," I replied.

After showering I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

Antonio was now sitting on the bed typing away on his phone.

"Come here," He demanded.

After a couple of seconds, I walked towards him then stopped in my tracks deciding to tease him.

"No I have to get ready," I said nonchalantly walking towards the closet.

Before turning I didn't miss the weird look on his face which caused me to laugh out as soon as I entered the closet.

"What's so funny sexy," He asked hugging me from the back as I felt his bulge pressing on my butt.

I took in a deep breath as an unknown feeling rush throughout my pussy.

"Nothing,"

"Get out I need to change," I said walking to the other side of the closet where my work clothes were located.

He was about to say something but his phone rang out. I smirk to myself then he shoots me a look and strides towards me.

I slowly backed up until my back was against the wall. He put both hands at the side of my head while staring into my eyes.