Chapter 37

Anyways Kylie POV

I was currently getting ready to go on a dinner date with Antonio.

Yes, he asked me out.

I pulled on the dress that he sent and did my hair next to my makeup. I then walked out of my room after spraying up.

I picked up the small gift bag and then walked down the stairs carefully since I had on my heels plus I was pregnant.

"Ohh, you so sexy Ma," He said in a husky voice.

Boy stop making me drip.

"You look handsome," I said lowly as I reached up to him.

"You're so beautiful," He song in my ear,

"You know that song?" I asked in shock.

He ignored my question then grabbed my right hand and led me to the garage.

We entered the garage and he walked toward his BMW must be his favorite car I thought.

He opened the door for me to get in.

"You are mine," he muttered closing the door.

A small smile formed on my lips upon hearing those words.

He entered the car and then pulled out of the driveway. We made small talk here and there but other than that the ride was quiet and peaceful.

He parked at the side of a famous beach restaurant and got out. I observed my surroundings to see that there were couples everywhere.

My door then opened and he extended his hand. I placed mine on his the got up. He locked the car not letting go of my hand in the process.

He then led the way. We walked on a pathway way with small candles leading the way.

 We walked on a pathway way with small candles leading the way

I gasped when the dinner table came into view. Small red and white petals were in the middle while candles were at the side with red flower petals in the middle.

The table was on a heart-shaped flower bed with a small candle around it. Tears filled my eyes as I turned to Antonio.

 Tears filled my eyes as I turned to Antonio