Chapter 3

Kylie P.O.V

The car ride was silent but comfortable. He didn't exchange a word after and I couldn't be more happy.

"Where do you work?" He asked out of no where.

"At a bakery,"I said not giving him too much information.

"I see," he said nodding his head a little.

"Where do you live" he ask as we where about to exit the town.

After telling him my address I saw a little frown on his face that went away in seconds.

I understand because my community always makes the news and it's nothing to brag about because it's always something bad.

Glancing at him every now and then watching his hands moved skillfully around the steering wheel.

"Stop staring," He said in a deep tone as I looked away quickly.

For the rest of the ride I didn't dare to look at him. As the car came to a stop I looked up and saw my old dilapidated apartment. I got out and closed the door.

"Thank you for your kind gesture-"

He drove off without letting me respond and I gasped.

I know he just offered me ride and brought me home but

"Fucking asshole," I cursed at his rudeness as his car faded away down the streets

I woke from the morning sun shining in my eyes. Checking the time on my phone I saw that it was 9 o'clock. Groaning as I got up out bed.

Thinking about the long day that I had a head and the chores that I have to do. I don't mind cleaning since it was one of my favorite thing to do.

After doing my morning routine I went to the kitchen and made some cereal. When I was finish eating I washed up the dishes that I used, then grab my bag of clothes closing my apartment door as I head to the laundry in my community.

I didn't have like going there but it was walking distance plus it was cheaper.

Who I'm I to complain

I didn't have much clothes so I wouldn't be at the  laundry to long it and I'm sure it's not full because most people in my community doesn't use it.

After doing my laundry I head straight home.

"Cleaning time" I said to myself in an sing song voice.

First I started with the kitchen followed by my bedroom then bathroom after almost died from mixing all the chemicals to clean the bathroom, I finished off with the leaving room.

Fixing my flower pot on the center

As I drop down on my sofa, feeling a flash of pain throughout my back. Groaning at the feeling as I took up the book I got from the library  deciding to start reading it.

After reading couple chapters I got up and saw that the sun was setting. Since I was bored and had nothing else to do I closed my curtains the took a bath and went to bed after praying and setting my alarm.

Antonio P.O.V

"Ok, I  will surely miss you " I said with a pout on my face.

"Don't worry son, I will call and check up on you" My elderly maid said.

She was migrating with her husband to another country. And I surely was going to miss her since she basically grew me. She was the maid at my father house since I was born up until now. And when she heard I was moving out my parents house she demanded to work here. Since I was more comfortable with her it wasn't really a problem to me.

"Make sure," I said hugging her one last time before she went in the airport.

Walking to my car I jumped inside and drove off  to domain office.

"Hey man," I said opening the door without knocking as I earned a hard glared from him.

"Ouch, Your not happy to see me" I said holding my heart while dropping on his sofa stretching out my feet.

"Nah" he said chuckling

"Shut up I know you missed me" I said rolling my eyes.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"The airport" i replied grabbing a beer from his mini fridge. As he shot me a confused look.

" Caterina, and why wasn't your there?" I asked bad in a serious tone.

"What, ohhh shit I completely forgot " he said panicking.

As I said Caterina was like I mom to us.

"Don't worry, I covered for you" i said shaking my head.

"Thanks man, but I still feel shitty,"he said standing up.

"Go see her you have a private plane," I said shrugging.

That's the only thing would make her forgive him since she was hurt he didn't show up.

"Your right" he said grabbing his stuff.

"Not now idiot wait until she settles, Send her a text now explaining why you were not there" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay," he said before walking to his wall while making a voice message to send Caterina. Looking away from him as I shook my head.

"So who's going to be your maid now"he ask coming back to desk.

Ohh shit that didn't even cross my mind not once.

"Fuck, I wasn't even thinking about that" I said running my hands through my messy hair.

"What should I do?" I ask domain.

"Hire one" he said nonchalantly.

"I can't just hire anyone," I said looking at him as if he had grown two heads.

"Let your secretary put it out make a date for when you will be interviewing only accepting the first fifty " he said.

"You have a point," I said flashing him a smile.

"If  no one out of the fifty meets the requirements you take another until you find one," he said

"Only females," he said as I smirked.

"Well I wasn't about to have any hulks walking around my house cleaning," i said as domain rolled his eyes.

"I'm ready" i said to domain after a hour of us chatting and laughing.

"No" he said pouting like a child.

"Stay-" he was cut off by someone knocking the door.

"Enter," he said in a cold voice as his attitude change.

The door opened revealing a hottie as she stepped in closing back the door.

"Ok, see you," domain said brushing me off.

As a wide smile made its way on my face. Walking towards the exit as I turned the lock on his door so it closes from inside glancing at him as I did so then send him a quick wink before disappearing out the door.

When I got home I order my secretary to send out that I need a personal maid and the requirements. And that the interview was Tuesday at 9am.

...........

Remember to vote and leave a comment

And alone ideas💡