Chapter 25

Antonio POV

I exited my room looking for Kylie I walked to the kitchen and It was empty, I then checked the living but to no luck, she wasn't there.

"Where is Kylie," I asked Mia another maid.

"I haven't seen her," She answered.

I ignored her and then pulled out my phone I rang Kylie's number and it went to voicemail.

Seeing that it was fifteen minutes (15) after seven (7) I walked towards the garage in rage.

"Good morning Sir," a guard said I nodded and then opened the garage door. Walking towards my BMW I saw Kylie leaning on the door.

My mood lightens as I approach her.

"Where is your phone?" I asked in a serious tone.

"In my room," she answered with a frown.

"Ohh," I said opening the backseat and then placing the briefcase inside.

I opened the driver's door and sat sideways while my feet were on the ground.

She came around and stood between my legs.

"Here," she said giving me a bag that I didn't notice until then.

"Your breakfast, make sure you eat," She said sternly.

I was shocked because Nick was taking the day off so that meant she cooked me a meal.

I stood up and kissed her cheeks. Holding both her cheeks I leaned down and gave her a small peck on her lips.

"Thank you Principessa," I said kissing her forehead.

"You are welcome, now go your going to be late," She said hugging me.

"Ok Ma," I said before getting in the car.

I turned on the heater after getting into the car. I started to reverse down then I realized I forgot to open the garage door.

Since Kylie was still in the garage waiting for me to leave rolled down the window.

"Babe, press the green button on the remote behind you!" I shouted.

When the gates opened I reversed out the garage and turned the car rolling down the window I nodded at Kylie after receiving a huge smile I drove off.

******************************

Kylie POV

After Antonio drove off I walked inside and went straight to the kitchen. I opened the microwave and took out my breakfast.

Since I was late I hurriedly eat.

"Why aren't you working?" Amelia asked angrily.

"I was eating," I said pointing to a now empty plate.

"You should have eaten from 6:30!" She yelled.

I got up and walked toward the sink after washing my plate I walked towards the board that had our work.

Since Amelia became head she gets to decide what each maid does.

Boy, she was kicking my ass with work.

Kylie

-Clean the windows outside.

-Mop the entire bottom floor.

-Deep clean the rooms twice a week.

- Vacuum the living room.

I looked around to see her with a smirk on her face. I smiled and then walked towards the cleaning room.