Chapter 13

Antonio POV

I can't fall for her I already like her.
I thought to myself as I sat in my office at work.

I don't even kiss on the lips when I sleep around and look at me giving away that to Kylie my first real kiss.

I don't sleep around with any and any one because I have to keep my standards high at all times.

I had a few rules when it comes to me sleeping around.

To not do until I find the right one.

Kiss on the lips
Oral sex
No taking randoms to my house
Not fall in love

Those were my rules and I followed them no matter how much lust I had.

I can't fall for Kylie. And the fact that this was not a game to me and it was getting too serious.

I don't want to love because that will only break me.

I don't even call girls name and look at me calling Kylie beautiful, baby etc I shook my head and looked away.

"Come in" I said as I heard a knock on my door.

Sir you have a meeting in 30 minutes my secretary said.

Okay i replied.

As she walked out I got up and went to the glass windows taking in a breathe then exhaling it I sigh as my mind went to Kylie.

She was definitely the best I ever had as the memories of us having sex flashbacks.
Antonio snap out of it.

Turning around I exit my office then walked toward the meeting room.

Kylie POV

I walked towards the pool and sat on one of the benches

I walked towards the pool and sat on one of the benches. I was finish working from one hour ago and took a shower after eating.

I sat and watch as the sun went down and the cooled breeze of the night hit on my skin.

Since the place was guarded and the lights were on I didn't feel like going inside as yet.

I just wanted to relax and not think about life for a second just free my mind.

I leaned on the couch and close my eyes as refreshing feeling ran through my body.

After a hour I went inside and head to my room.

Saying my prayers I went to bed peacefully.

.................
Next morning

Antonio was working from home today and I hadn't seen him whole day yesterday and I kind of missed.

Walking towards him office I heard him yelling on his phone. I thought it was a bad time so I left and went to finish my job.

After I was finished I went to the kitchen.