Chapter 29

Antonio POV

Both Kylie and Isabella held a look of shock.

"Antonio," she muttered.

"Hmm," I nodded coldly.

She quickly tried to walk off causing me to grab her hands and squeeze it a little.

My actions surprised Kylie as I saw the face she made but it was quickly covered.

"Antonio, let go of me," she said with grit teeth.

I let out a humorless chuckle as I met her eyes.

"That's what you got to say?" I asked emotionless.

"Look Antonio I'm sorry for all that took place but I had to do it," she said lowly looking back a Kylie who was staring at us intensely.

"You had to do what, empty my fucking account then run away?" I ask squeezing her arms.

"You are hurting me, Antonio," She said trying to free her arms.

"That's nothing compared to what you made me feel," I said slowly as a painful look flashed through her eyes.

I caught sight of Kylie walking away.

"You know what, you are not even worth it," I said lowly as I let go of her hand.

I walked out of the mall and then headed to my car to see Kylie leaning on the door.

"Get in," I said entering the car.

She got in and kept silent throughout the whole ride and I didn't try to make a conversation.

"What up with your attitude?" I asked pulling into the garage.

"Does it look like I have an attitude," she asked turning to open the door but I quickly pressed the button to close the doors.

"Let me out, Antonio," she said lowly.

I didn't bother to keep her in so I pressed the buttons and she got out. I watched as she walked towards the door to enter the house.

I got out of the car and walked towards my office. Upon arrival, I walked towards the mini bar in my office and poured out some whiskey in a glass.

I sat in my chair and leaned back then took a sip of the alcohol and relaxed when I felt the burning of the alcohol run down my throat.

Out of so many years, it was the first I saw Isabella close up.

She did look great.

*************************

I got up from the chair and walked out of the office then headed to my car. I drove to the location where Isabella was staying.

The building looked run down and old but karma is a bitch.

I walked up the old stairs that looked like they would break at any moment.

Upon reaching her apartment I knocked since there wasn't a doorbell.

After a moment of waiting the door swung open.

"Antonio?" she asked in surprise.

I would be surprised too if I was her.

Number 1 I never showed up at her house even though I knew where she lived all along.

Number 2 it's likely impossible to see me in this kind of neighborhood.

Well, my bodyguards are with me plus others are around the building.

"What are you doing here?" she asked holding the door.