Chapter 36

Antonio POV
1 (One) month later

Flashback

"Get the fuck out," I yelled.

"What are you looking at, go and pack your fucking things," I added as Isabella stared into my eyes with guilt and fear.

"But where are we going to go?" She dared to ask.

"Ask your baby daddy," I said she looked at Neil and then turned toward me.

I shot her a look and she hurriedly walked down the corridor.

I then took a seat at one of the single sofas and watched Neil struggle.

"Really man?" He asked holding down his arm.

"You are a worthless piece of shit.," I said looking him in the eye.

After a couple of minutes, Isabella walked out fully dressed with Nella by her side while pulling her suitcases.

I glared at her and she looked away. Give me the keys and the pass. I said she handed over the card and the keys with a shaky hand.

"Get him dressed," I said pointing at Neil who was groaning in pain on the floor.

After she got him dressed then I made her walk him out. She then went to put the suitcases in the back of Neil's car.

I took the time to hug Nella and kiss her cheeks.

Even though I didn't get to know her I still feel a connection between the both of us.

I placed her down and went to check if the windows were locked in the rooms.

I felt betrayed, I wouldn't take back the money or the house under any circumstances but what she did and with who pushed me to take everything back....

first my money, then lying about Nella, then my brother and she had a miscarriage.

I walked out of the house in time to see Isabella pulling out of the parking lot.

Kill them

I closed my eyes as the thought ran through my mind.

How didn't I catch on earlier I thought as I remembered the phone call in my office.

Then why would Isabella wait and not tell me that she had my child?

You fucking idiot I thought to myself

I told Kylie everything when I got home that day.

End of Flashback

I'm currently in my office signing papers and taking business calls. Can't wait to go home. I don't why I have been feeling like this lately.

Kylie POV
****************

It's been one month since Antonio found out that the child wasn't his

It's been one month since Antonio found out that the child wasn't his. It's been one month of hard work for me. And I have been feeling sick lately.

I walked into the kitchen and smelled the fish that Nick was cooking. It gave me a bad feeling but I ignored it and walked towards the jar of candy.