Chapter 15

Kylie POV

Antonio and I wasn't on good terms since recently and I wanted to make it up to him so here I was in the elevator of his company with his lunch in my hands going up to his office.

As I stepped out the elevator his floor was empty I walked towards his door and knocked.

After 5 minutes I was still outside and no answer pushing the door opening what I saw broke me into a million pieces.

He was standing behind a girl with a handful of her hair in his hands while whispering something in her ear.

"Who's that." The girl ask stepping away.

"Just my maid." He said as he replied not looking at me.

Dropping the food on the ground He looked up as our eyes met. Shock was evident in his face but went away in a blink of an eye.

Walking out side I head to the elevator.

I got in the car and drove the beach.

I knew this was too good to be true. How could I fall for him. I literally told him I love him and he didn't even react to it or say nothing on it.

Walking on the sea side with my sandals in my hand as tears stream down my face.

Just my maid.

Just his fucking maid ha?

He's right I'm just his maid and I'm going to act and behave like a professional maid. How could I even make him get under my skin.

One week later

It was one week later and I ignored him for the week. I made sure to go to my room when I'm finish working and comes out in the morning to start my shift.

He tired speaking with multiple times but I ignored him. Since he was my boss I had to communicate with him of course but that's it only business.

I cried myself to sleep every night for that one whole week. I did put out much effort anymore. How could I be so stupid I keep asking myself that question.

How could you Kylie.

I didn't speak with anyone since.

Antonio POV

Ashley fucking ashley man

Flashback 1 week earlier............

I was sitting in my office doing some paperwork as I heard a knock on my door.

"Enter." I said tiredly.

Ashley came into my office.

"What do you want." I said sighing.

"I came to you daddy." She said making my skin crawl.

I only like that coming out of Kylie's mouth.

I didn't know that hearing it from someone else would made me like this.

"Don't call me that." I said in a serious tone.

"Why, do you have a little bitch now." She asked.

"Basically no because I don't have you." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Shut up." She said rolling her eyes.

Standing I walked towards my wall window.

"Look you need to go now, before I make you go my fucking self and you won't like it." I said tired of her annoying voice.

"Antonio you going to regret this and the little bitch that you have." She said in anger.

I walked towards her in rage grabbing a hand fist of her hair.

The thought of something happening to Kylie kills me.

"Don't make me hate you Ashley it won't end good." I said lowly as she trembled.

The door bust opened in the act as I looked up and saw Kylie I was shock but I couldn't pull away it would look like I'm guilty.

"Who's that." Ashley ask.

"My maid." I said looking away from Kylie ask I saw the hurt flash across her eyes.

She dropped what was in her hands and walked out slamming the door.

I pushed Ashley off and looked down.

She brought me food. Fuck!!.

You fucked this up Antonio you fucking fucked this up.

I couldn't tell Ashley me and Kylie was a thing.

Number 1
I didn't want Ashley to mess with Kylie.

Number 2

I wasn't sure if we were officially together or what.

"Anton-." Ashley began to spoke.

"The fuck are you still doing here. Get the fuck out!!." I shouted in rage.

"Don't step back foot in this building." I said lowly.

As he hurriedly ran out.

End of flashback ........................

Kylie had been ignoring me for one week straight I tried every single way to make conversation but she only speak to me in a professional way.

Seeing that she didn't want anything to do with me I decided to leave her alone.

I was currently in a meeting and I didn't know shit that was taking place.

.........................

After the meeting.

I pulled up in to the parking lot of my house. I got out the car then greet my guards. Before walking towards the front door.

I opened the door and walked heading to the kitchen to get a drink I paused when I saw Kylie sitting at the island.

She looked pale as she ate a fruit bowl.

Antonio your a fucking jerk.

" Good night." I said walking towards the fridge.

"Good night Mr. Rossi." She replied not looking up.

Before I could make a conversation she walked off.

Sighing I sat rubbing my face as I let out a breath.

What's wrong with me.

I'm definitely not in love with her but why did it hurt me so much why?

I don't know what I feel towards Kylie I'm definitely not into the love.

I can't love I'm going to get hurt. I just can't.

Vote
Comment
Share.