Chapter 32

Antonio POV

"Shit shit," Kylie said jumping up.

"What is it?" I asked pulling for my gun.

"I have work," she said running towards the bathroom.

"I know I'm late," she said exiting the bathroom after 15 minutes.

"Calm down it's probably 7," I said taking up my phone from beside me.

"Oh fuck," I muttered.

"What?" she asked walking into the closet.

"It's ten 10 a.m.," I said getting up and then walking towards the bathroom.

After showering I walked out to see Kylie putting on the clean pillowcases on the pillows and then placing them on their spots.

I walked towards her closet where I had two extra suits in case of anything. After getting dressed I entered the room to see Kylie hurrying around.

"Kylie stop what are worrying about," I asked walking towards her.

"It's not like you are going to get fired," I said turning her to face me.

"I'm surely going to get extra work to do," she murmured.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing," she quickly answered.

I grabbed her arms and then looked her in the eyes.

"Stop lying Kylie, what do you mean by extra work?"

Something flashed through her eyes before she pushed me away.

"What do you even care?" She asked

"You started to give me extra work for no reason in the first place," she said pushing on my chest.

"So it's nothing if the head wants to give us well me extra work," she added.

"I am sorry," I stated holding her hands in mind.

"I have to head to work now," she muttered.

"Kylie I didn't give you the work, I made my PA write it and I didn't look over it," I said lowly.

"You didn't care then," she stated after a while.

"Why did you think I hire other maids?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"For fun or something.. I saw that you were doing too much on your own so I got five more maids for that," I pointed out.

She looked away and stayed silent.

"Kylie, look at me," I said sternly squeezing her hands.

She then looked me in the eyes with mixed emotions evident.

"I'm sorry," I said again in a serious tone.

"I accept your apology," She murmurs.

"What did you just say?" I asked playfully and let her hands go, then she slapped my arm.

"You heard me and I'm repeating," She said while walking towards the door.

"Wait up Ma," I said grabbing my phone as I followed her.

We both entered the elevator then I pulled out my phone to check the time.

It was now 11 am so I didn't have to wait long for the background check.

Hearing a ding I looked up from the phone to see Kylie walking out. I then followed closely behind her but kept a distance.

Entering the main house I headed to my room and pulled out my watch then sprayed my tuxedo.