Chapter 9

Kylie P.O.V

That night I watch through my window not making it obvious as I turned off the light in my room.

I watch as Antonio sat on his car talking on his phone.

He was in a sweat suit and he looked smoking hot.

I'm even more jealous.

I watched as he got off the car and entered the driver seat before driving out.

Closing the door I sat on my bed deciding to go out since I was bored and had nothing to do plus it was Saturday night meaning I had nothings to do.

Antonio had given me a key to one of the cars after telling him I didn't need any expensive car. He gave me the cheapest which was a Range Rover and I was in-love with it even though it wasn't mine.

So I could go out to shop for the house or personal needs.

Since I insisted on not bothering anyone and not to get a bodyguard.

I mean I'm just a maid with no money why would I need those stuff.

Over the month I had ordered some makeup and clothes fixing up my closet it was almost full since I brought cheap pretty stuff.

I could get more items when I buy that way instead of buying one outfit for the price of ten.

After doing my makeup and hair I grabbed my card and the keys then head out the house.

Not telling Antonio even though he could see me from the cameras when I stepped outside or his guards will surely inform him.

I connected my phone as I got in the car and started to blast music as I drove out not knowing where to go I decided to go to the movies.

Parking the car I stepped out and looked around after locking the car and making sure all entrance are locked I walked inside the building.

After debating and what to see I decided to go to a funny one. Since I didn't want to think about Antonio.

I knew we weren't together and I'm not supposed to feel this way after a couple months around him.

Brushing the thought off I order and when to the movie room.

After the movie ended my eyes were full of tears. I literally laughed until I cried. I was happy I came here because it putted me in a good mood.

Leaving the movies I decided to go to a gaming place. Little fun won't hurt I guess.

As I got inside I observed the place and what people was doing when they got in before playing as I did the same.

Looking around I couldn't decide what game to play first.

After walking around I saw the bowling area and since it was empty I decided to give it a try.

After playing different games I realized I had spent two hours here.

Hearing my stomach growled I walked out and head to the car as I heard my phone rang.

Looking down I saw Anna but she ended the called before I could pick up.

Closing the door as I sat in car I saw a message came in from Anna.

"Hey Kylie I was just checking up on you." The text read.

Smiling i replied back telling her I was okay and I was actually out having a little fun in this long while.

I wasn't able to enjoy myself since I didn't have enough money but now I could since I getting a better salary now.

I save my mommy while making sure my family was okay financially and I was proud of myself.

I was currently at McDonald's drive through.

After ordering a double cheeseburger with ten piece chicken nuggets, large fries with sprite .

And a blueberry muffin and strawberry shake for dessert.

I was hungry you can't blame

After collecting my food I drove home parking in the driveway I saw that Antonio car was still not here.

A little disappointed I checked my time and saw that it was 11:30 pm.

I took up my burger taking a bite as a moan escaped my mouth dipping my fries in the sauce I pushed it in my mouth with a big of the burger.

Boy that was I the best why didn't I think of that.

After eating I wrapped up the rest that I couldn't eat and place it in the bag.

It was not 12 and I have decided to go in to put my food in the fridge and have shower then go to bed.

As I stepped out the car and closed the door the bright lights from a car shined on me as I saw Antonio car pulling in drive way.

Pulling down my dress I walked inside after locking the car. As I entered the house I took off my heels and when to my room putting them down before existing.

As I entered the kitchen I took my milkshake and started to drink it while eating the muffin.

It was good stop blaming me

Sitting around the island I continued to eat hearing the front door closed signaling that Antonio came in the house.

"Why didn't you did put your phone." He ask in a serious.

"I didn't see it." I said picking up my phone going into the call log as I saw 10 missed calls from Antonio.

"Why didn't you tell me where you were going." He asked walking towards the counter leaning in line with.

Is he serious

"Did you tell me where your going." I fired back.

"Probably was fucking another girl." I stated staring in his eyes as jealousy took over me.

He did say anything instead he smiled looking at me.

Is it funny to him.

" I was with a guy for your information." I said getting up as I walked towards the bin to throw away the rubbish.

The smile was replaced with confusion as his eyes darken.

Smirking I decided to go to my room walking pass him he grab my hands swiftly not to hurt me though.

"What the fuck did you just say." He ask looking down at me.

"You heard me." I said looking up at him innocently.

Grabbing my neck he came in front of me pushing me towards the counter.

"You were with a another man huh," he ask looking down at my lips then my neck.

"You were with a girl nonetheless." I stated pushing him away before walking to my room.

After showering I went to bed.

.......................

Comment

Vote

Share