Chapter 10

Kylie P.O.V

It has been one whole week I hadn't spoken with Antonio. I couldn't fall for him plus he has a queen.

I ignored him when I cleaned his office I looked always have in my AirPods.

It was in the afternoon after I took a shower I went to his room since he

Was there and I had to deep clean it.

Eve though he kept his room and bathroom cleaned so I did have much to clean when it comes on to deep cleaning for him.

After knocking on his door I entered when he said that and he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Come here," he demanded.

"Kylie, I'm talking to you," he said looking up.

I walked towards him standing in front of him.

"Sit." He said patting the place beside him.

"Stop ignoring me Kylie." He said.

"I took my mother to dinner that night since I was not hearing or checking up on her that was the only way to cheer her up and not let she eat off my head." He said in one breath

As a smiled formed on my face not letting him know though.

" I don't go around and sleep with anyone like that kylie, even though that was how the media described me." He said looking down.

"If you don't believe me and not comfortable anymore it's okay for you to quit." He said looking in my eyes this time.

Did he really think I would leave.

He expressed his self which I was shock very shock and he seems hurt for bit but he was willing to let me go if I wasn't comfortable.

"You really want to let me go" I ask.

"Nah, your the best." He said as a small smile formed on his lips.

"I wasn't with anyone that night I just went to free my head from thinking about you with another woman." I said looking at him.

"Kylie was jealous." He teased.

"So was you went I told you who I was with." I said.

"Kylie I haven't fucked anyone from that time in my office, even though we didn't do anything." He said looking at me serious as I search his eyes.

I woke up at 10am this morning. After my morning routine I walked

downstairs I knew that I was alone since I'm sure Antonio Is at work.

After eating I went to his bedroom since he gave me permission.

I did his laundry and ironed first then decided to do his bed.

It was 2:30 pm as I entered his bedroom his scent was filled in the air.

I opened the windows after opening the curtains then took the sheets of his bed.

Turning around to grab the pillows to placed on the now spread bed. I heard a thug.

Looking around I saw that Antonio jumped on the bed.

"Hey sexy." He said giving me a cheeky smile.

"Antonio." I said. As he got up and walked towards me.

"Say that again." He say pulling me between his legs by my waist as sat on the edge of the bed.

"What." I asked blankly.

"Say my name Kylie." As he grab my neck.

This man have to has a link for neck grabbing.

Don't get me wrong I love it so much.

"Antonio." I moaned at the sudden roughness.

"Fanculo la principessa." He growled which made my legs went weak.

"Your so beautiful Kylie ." He said placing soft kisses on my neck.

" Antonio." I tired to say serious but it came out in a whisper instead.

" Yes sexy." He ask pulling away.

Aww why the fuck did I say anything.

I stayed silent now knowing what to say.

He stared in my eyes as his glance at my lips as we started to lean in.

Clearing his throat he got up.

"You may continue." He said before exiting the room.

That was embarrassing.

Antonio P.O.V

Why does it feels like I like her

I'm definitely developing a soft spot for her.

As I walked out the room I noticed her cheeks got red as she hold down her head signaling that she was embarrassed.

I'm such a jerk.

Walking out the house I head to my car before driving off I need to see domain now.

...........

"The heart wants what it wants." Domain said while smirking.

"I said I like her not love her." I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Soon it will be love." Replied domain as he bust out laughing at me glare.

"Ok man." He said holding his hands in the air.

"So whats up with Melia?" I ask as he stiffens which earned a smirk from me.

"Nothing." He said looking away.

"Your in love?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Shut up." I said as his cheeks got red.

"Oh fuck, your in love."I said standing up.

" I have to congratulate her." I said with the biggest smile.

"Same, I have to congratulate Kylie as well." Domain replied with the biggest smile now.

"Shut up, this is about you." I said smacking his head.

"Can you go already." He exclaimed.

"Nah I'm spending quality time with you." I replied sitting on his couch as I looked down at the busy city.

A loud ring sound throughout the office as we both turned our head to the direction. To see my phone light up beside domain.

"Wifey is calling." Domain said handing the phone to me.

Glaring at him I took the phone to see Kylie's name flashing on the screen.

As I panicked a little because she never calls me.

Sliding the screen to the right then moving the phone to my ears I heard ruffling in the background.

"Hey Antonio, I'm sorry to call this time. I'm I bothering you?." She said throughout the phone.

"No Kylie." I replied lowly.

"Well I'm just informing you that am going shopping." She said softly.

"Okay, I will have one of my guards accompany you." I said.

"But-." I cut her off

"No buts princess, See you in an hour." I said.

"Okay." She replied.

"Bye, be safe now." I said

"Ok bye I will." She replied before ending the call.

Deep down I'm happy that she is informing me about going out.

....................