Chapter 12

Kylie POV

After cleaning every room I had only one place left Antonio's office. I woke up this morning smiling even though I was a little sore.

Antonio told me I could get a break since the place wasn't dirty and his clothes were already washed and ironed.

But I just couldn't sit like this all day.

I walked to his office entering after he gave permission.

"How are you feeling now," He asked concerned.

"A little sore but okay," I said placing the things down as I walked to his shelf.

"Okay, baby." He said getting back to work.

I was about to leave his office since I was finish.

"Come here." He said as I turned to face him.

"Sit." He said pointing to his lap.

I slowly sat and he kissed my lips.

"Antonio." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hmm." He said stuffing his face in between my tits as I chuckle a bit.

"Let me take you out." He said as I stared at him in shock.

"Are you sure you don't have to." I said looking at him.

"Be ready by 7." he said

"But it's 6." I replied after checking his clock.

"So go ready." He said smiling a bit.
Kissing him on the lips I got out his lap and went to my room.

I can't believe I hated him a couple months ago and look at us now. Sometimes I think it's too good to be true though. And I'm prepared to get the unexpected.I was definitely going to be happy and enjoy myself every chance I get.

After showering I did my makeup and roamed through my closet. Since I didn't know where we were going I tried to pick something that could wear on any occasion.

 Since I didn't know where we were going I tried to pick something that could wear on any occasion

After getting ready I pulled on a hat since I didn't do my hair. Checking the time I saw that it was 7:30 I hurriedly went downstairs to see Antonio sitting in the couch looking fine as fuck.

"Let's go." I said walking out.

"Your so sexy." He said slapping my ass from behind

"Your so handsome." I said getting in his car as he closed the door then walked to his side.

"Where to." I asked looking at him.

"Dinner at the beachside." He said as he pulled out the drive way.

The car ride was comfortable and quiet as we only talk now and then.

"We are here." He said getting out his car.