Chapter 38

Kylie POV

I was currently getting ready to go for a check-up at the doctor. Antonio was waiting in the car.

Last night he demanded for me to go for a check-up, so he's going to bring me to his doctor.

I walked out of my room and headed to the garage.

"I am ready," I said getting in the car.

"Do you have everything?" He asked and I nodded.

He then pulled out of the garage and drove off. The car ride was silent and comfortable as usual.

*************************

"Are you on any medication now?" The doctor asked.

"No," I replied.

"Are you nauseous?"

"Yes,"

"Are you able to keep down water and water,"

"I can keep down water but not every kind of food," I answered honestly.

**********************

"So you are three weeks pregnant," the doctor said after a while.

"Congratulations," she added with a huge smile.

I looked over at Antonio and he flashed me a grin with that my inside warmed.

****************

I'm now 3 months pregnant. My bump is not showing as yet. A little but only Antonio and I notice it.
I often wear baggy clothes too and I told Nick.

He was super excited and he went on and how much he knew I was pregnant because he saw changes in my attitude etc.......

Antonio doesn't want me to work but I can't sit up not doing anything. I mean don't get me wrong I only do minor work at the moment.

Amelia hasn't given me any trouble in a long while and I was grateful for that because I just can't manage the drama at this stage in life.

I mean am now a mom and a soon-to-be wife.

Just kidding, That's just a prank guys.

Ultrasound *****************

"Alright, we are going to take a look at your baby," The doctor said in a sweet voice.

Antonio knew the gender of the baby while I don't since he wants it to be a surprise for me.

"I may apply a little pressure just let me know if it gets uncomfortable okay," She added with a smile while moving the scan on my belly.

I nodded and she continued.

"Let's go to see how he/she is laying today," She said.

"Ok, so it looks like her head is right down, right above your bladder area and the spine is over towards your left inside,"

"And here you can see that the baby's heart is beating nice and strong which you can see on the screen here," He continued.

"And also what most guys love to see and I know you that you would like to see and it's the baby's beautiful profile"

With that, I smiled and looked over a Antonio who was watching the screen intensely.

"Looks like the baby has her hands right underneath her chin."She said and I stared at the little figure in aww.

"You can also measure the baby's heartbeat.
It looks like baby's heartbeat is about 149 beats per minute which is a normal heartbeat."

"Also the fluid surrounding the baby shows that it's a healthy pregnancy as well,"

*************************

Upon arriving home I entered the house before Antonio since he had to take a business call.

Opening the door I walked to the living room and was met with an angry Amelia.

"Where were you?" She yelled.

"Are you my mother or something," I asked.

"Quit acting like the brat you are," I said calmly since I was in no mood to argue.

"You bitch," She raised her arms and I closed my eyes ready to take the slap but I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes to see Antonio squeezing Amelia's arm.

"What the fuck were you going to do?" he asked angrily.

"Nothi.. Nothing," Amelia strutted.

"It doesn't seem like you value your job," He said coldly.

"Yes sir I do, please don't fire me, I am just doing my job," Amelia begged.

"You like to bully people well Kylie and I don't know why you feel like you have all fucking right in this house," Antonio said coldly.

"Don't let that position get to you, a matter of fact that is taking so you are in no position to order anyone around,"

"You need to show Kylie respect, she is pregnant and she is my wife so refer to her as Mrs, Rossi," He said lowly in a cold voice that would make you poop yourself.

He then pushed Amelia away and she landed on the sofa behind her.

I was shocked Did he just own me but his wife⚠️.

Stop Kylie you are thinking too much into this-

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Antonio grabbed my arm but not too harshly.

"Spread the word with the others," He holds Amelia coldly.

I looked at Amelia's face which was filled with shock and fear.

Antonio then walked off while pulling me behind him.

******************

Comment
Vote
Share

Guys, I know this chapter is short but I had to update a chapter after reading my messages plus comments.😂❤️

Luv y'all