Chapter 22

Kylie POV

I woke up in the night hungry and sweating. I sat up in bed and turned to my nightstand to take up the bottle of water that I always kept there.

After drinking the water I walked towards the basket where I kept my snacks but it was empty I groaned then I remembered that I brought all my food stuff back to Canada.

Well, I was planning on staying in Canada so why leave my food here that I'm sure they would throw out.

I sighed and then went back to bed I thought I could wait until the morning I went shopping but I couldn't wait I was too hungry.

A solution came to mind I then checked the time to see if it was too late but I was just 10 in the night.

It wasn't late I thought maybe Antonio wasn't home either. Since he would always be home by midnight or so

With that thought, I got up and headed to the main house greeting a couple of guards on the way.

I entered the house with my spare key and went to the kitchen. I entered the pantry and my mouth drooled when I saw all the food.

I took out a jar of cookie from the pantry and threw out a cup of cold milk from the refrigerator then sat on the counter and began to eat.

"Hmmm," I moaned on the first bite.

I was too hungry to walk back to my apartment to begin eating.

"Who the fuck gave you permission to enter this house after work hours?" I heard a deep voice boom.

I stiffened at the voice I couldn't bring myself to turn around.

"Get out," he said coldly.

I stood and then turned around to exit the room which was in his direction. Surprise was written all over his face when our eyes met.

"Kylie?" He asked lowly as if he was dreaming.

I glared at him before walking in his direction to the exit. Upon reaching him he grabbed my arm and then pulled me back.

"Kylie, where the fuck were you?" He asked sternly.

"That's none of your business,"

"Well, I'm your fucking boss." He said loudly.

"I was with my boyfriend," I yelled.

"What?" He asked as his eyes darkened.

"You heard me," I said with a small smile.

He grabs my neck pushing me up against the wall as he is in line with me putting both hands at the side of my head.

"Where were you Kylie?" he asked again.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you were with another man," He said pressing his body into mine.

"The sex was mind-blowing," I said while I rolled my eyes over.

He growled then punched his fist in the wall beside me.

"Antonio!" I yelled in shock.

"So you had another man's dick inside you?" He asked harshly.

I looked away ignoring his questions thinking I took it too far as I watched the blood run down his knuckles.

"So you fuck another guy," He asked backing away as hurt flashed throughout his eyes.

"You fucking whor-," He said coldly.

Before he could finish I slapped him hard across his face.

"I'm a whore Antonio? You're the one who acts like a fucking whore. I saw you and Amelia remember!" I yelled slapping his chest.

He chuckled loudly before saying.

"So you went ahead and fuck another guy because I fucked a girl is that right?"

"Last time I checked it's my pussy," I replied.

"That's how you wilding," He said in a serious tone.

"For your information, I didn't fuck her, but you ran ahead to fuck another guy," He said in disgust.

"You're unbelievable," I said

"I'm unbelievable?"

"Yes. I saw the girl down on her knees and your fucking cock was hard as a rock," I said in rage.

"But I didn't fuck her,"

"As I said unbelievable," I said and he folded his arms.

"Look, Kylie-"

"No, you look what happened between us was a mistake. I regretted everything that happened between us and I think it should never happen again-"

"Okay stop-"

"What we had was nothing Antonio and I'm just your maid,"

"Kylie-"

"No Antonio," I said and his jaw clenched.

I knew he hated it when people cut into his sentences.

"You're the boss and I'm the worker, the maid. I apologize for coming in here after work hours. I got hungry which is not an excuse," I said

I placed the cookie jar down and turned around to the left.

What I'm still hungry

I knew I just apologize for taking it but bitch I'm hungry

"On second thought you won't finish this since you don't consume anything sugary, I'll just take these," I said as amusement filled his eyes.

And the milk bitch

"And this," I said before grabbing the milk.

I walked out and went to the maid's house. I went to my room and climbed into my bed.

I ate my cookies and drank my milk. A couple minutes after I was done I laid down.

There was a knock on the door and I raised a brow. I got up anyway and I went to the door.

I opened the wooden barrier and soft green eyes met mine.

He looked vulnerable right now.

He didn't look angry anymore

"Antonio what are you doing-"

"I'm sorry," he said

"You don't mean that," I said while shaking my head.

"I do- Kylie would you stop pushing me away, please? I'm trying here let me apologize," he said

"Okay," I whispered out.

I turned around and walked to my bed. He walked in and closed the door.

"I was wrong okay. What I did to you was wrong and I'm guessing I'm using my past to judge you and what's going on between us," he said

"You said there wasn't anything between us,"

"I lied Kylie," he said and I looked at my fingers.

*********************

Comment
Vote
Share