Chapter 18

Kylie POV

My alarm went off at exactly 7 in the morning. I got up on the first ring and did my hair in a messy bun. After doing that I made sure I cooled down then I went to the bathroom and did my routine.

When I was finished it was 6:50 I took a look in the mirror before walking out of the room I took the elevator to the bottom floor.

The floor was empty and I didn't see anyone. Guessing I was early I walked to the main house greeting a couple of guards on the way.

I heard noises as I approached the kitchen of the main house. Upon entering, I was met with five beautiful girls who were sexy in their outfits.

No hate though

I walked in and greeted everyone with a good morning. I got back two responses the chef Nick and a other maid.

I cleared my throat as I went to the island. They began to whisper to each other but I brushed it off.

"What's up Nick," I asked the elderly chef.

"I am okay dear," He replied putting my breakfast in front of me.

The maid left the kitchen 10 minutes ago I didn't look much into it as I thought they were just finished eating and decided to leave.

Putting the last grape in my mouth I began to chew it.

"Why are you not working," I heard a voice boom.

"I.." but nothing came out.

"Get up, your 15 minutes late," Antonio yelled coldly.

I got up and picked up the plate and slowly to not drop them.

"Move your fucking hands faster," He said I looked him in his eyes and they were cold and dark.

I looked away as I placed the dish in the sink I turned and then took a step to exit the room.

"Wash the damn place," He boomed again.

"No sir it's-," Mr. Nick started to talk but was cut off.

"No let her do it," Nick said lowly as he pulled out one of the bar stools then he sat down.

I kept a poker face then turned around and walked back towards the sink I washed the dishes and cups then I dried my hands.

Turning around I met his dark eyes I looked away and ignored his presence then walked out after telling Nick bye.

I noticed that we had a new schedule Looking at it I realized I had the hardest jobs to do.

Kylie....
—Change sheets for every room once a week and deep clean.

—Clean and tidy all designated areas(Vacuum and dust all furniture and hard surfaces;

-Clean, sanitize and dry bathroom;

—Removes stains and smudges from windows, walls, mirrors, pictures, small appliances;

-Changes bed linen and bath linen;

—Report on any shortages or damages

-Check stocking levels of all consumables

Luckily I had them on different days.

Since it was Monday I decided that I was going to start with changing the sheets in every room.

I walked into the first room and took off the pillows off the beds then threw them in the coach.

I then pulled off the spread and dusted off the bed spraying it after I pulled out a white sheet.

I made the need for them to change the mats beside the bed. And took the cushion case off all the cushions on the sofa.

After doing so in every room I put the sheets into the wash and went back to room number to start vacuuming.

When the washer was finished I placed the clothes in the dryer and walked back to the last room I had to vacuum.

After that, I went back and took the items out of the dryer then folded the sheets, and put on the cushion cases.

I then walked out of the room and bumped into one of the maids.

"I'm sorry," I l apologize.

"Watch where you going trash," She said looking at me in disgust.

She then walked away and I sighed as I went back to work.

It was 7 pm when I finished working. The maids had already gone back to the apartment and Nick should be home with his family by now.

I sat at the counter exhausted and drained. I decided I was going to heat up my dinner and took it to my room.

Since it was late and I should have left the main house an hour ago. I didn't want to come face-to-face with Antonio as yet.

I still have no idea what's wrong with him
Why have did he change

I just wanted to know the reason for all of this behavior that he has been showing recently.

I heard the beep signaling that the microwave was finished working.

"Why are you still here, I heard Antonio asked as he entered the kitchen.

"I was held up so I finished working an hour later," I replied pacing the plate of food on the table.

"Do you want me to heat your food as well," I ask.

He ignored me and then stormed out of the kitchen.

I quickly walked out of the kitchen and hurried to my room before he turned around and came marching in to yell at me for no reason.

I took a shower then took my food off the center table and sat at one of the hairs there.

I ate and then went to sleep.

*************

Two weeks later.

The maids are completely a bunch of bitches they hated me.
For what? I do not know

I hardly see Antonio and when I do he either ignores me or finds a reason to yell at me.

He was currently in his office at the house and I was cleaning the room beside the office.

After much debating, I went to the door. Raised my hands and knocked two times.

I didn't hear anything so I pushed the door.

"What?" He asked not looking away from his laptop.

"What's wrong with you is there wrong," I asked sadly.

"Is how I feel a part of the work you getting paid for,? He asked coldly as he looked up.

The embarrassment that I felt was unexplainable.

What was I even thinking? I thought as I hurriedly walked out

Comment
Voted
Share
Follow