Chapter 23

Kylie POV

"So you are saying you didn't mean what you said?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Correct," He said nodding his head.

I looked him in the eyes and searched for any signs of the lie but what I saw was guilt.

"Look Kylie, this whole thing has been tough on me even though I tried not to show it."

"An-"

"ssshhhh, let me talk," he said cutting me off.

"When I heard that you left it broke me but then everyone leaves in the end," He said with a sad smile.

I closed my eyes then reopened them and my eyes met with broken eyes that had many things hidden behind them.

"What did I ever do to you Antonio to get that treatment?" I asked hurt evident in my voice.

He looked me in the eyes as if searching for something.

"It's a long story," He said looking away.

"Well we have all night," I answered.

After a couple of minutes, he began to speak.

"I opened up to you Kylie and you pushed me away. I told you sorry something that I hadn't said in years and you pushed me away," He said slowly.

After those words, I felt a stab in my heart. He opened up to me and I pushed him away I walked out of the room and left him there.

"I-,"

"Shhh," he said lowly.

"It broke me because I made a promise to myself not to open up to a female again. I broke that promise Kylie I was angry with myself and I was angry with you. I know I might sound selfish but I treated you that way because I found out I was developing feelings for you,"

"Fuck you push me away after I opened up to Kylie, you ran away from me to another guy," He said then walked towards the window.

I felt a pain in my heart when I saw his condition. I got up and followed him towards the window.

"It was a lie Antonio I was just angry," I said softly.

He turned around swiftly with a questioning look.

"I visited my family back in Canada," I added.

He looked at me for a moment before hugging me.

"I'm sorry for calling you names," He said shamefully pulling away.

"It's okay I would said the same," I replied honestly.

After minutes of silence, he began to speak.

"I changed that night when you shut me out Kylie, I got my heart broken for the same reason, letting in a female," He said.

I couldn't take it anymore so I pulled him into a hug again

"It's okay," I said rubbing his back.

"No it's not Kylie," He said pulling away and then walking towards the couch.

"Come," He called patting the seat.

I walked towards the seat and sat down.

"Look me in the eyes, Kylie,"

I looked up the look that was on his broke me a million times.

I was curious about who broke his heart and why but I couldn't bring myself to ask.

"I got my heart broken five years ago. I met this girl at one of my clubs her name is Isabella. She was beautiful and all, we met a couple of times and hung out I fell for her after a year and I trusted her with everything my bank accounts, my cars, all my assets all that I owned because I thought she was down for me as much as I was for her," He said letting out a chuckle that held pain behind it.

"I trusted her I brought her whatever she needed and went all out in anything for her. What I didn't notice was that she was never able to do anything for me, she always wanted money and to go shopping, etc. One day when I woke up I was alone in bed not thinking much of it I went to the bathroom but she was not there I went everywhere in the house but I didn't see her. I called her phone but it was left in the bedroom I ran to the camera room to check if someone had kidnapped her. What I saw on the screen broke me. She left with a couple of bags when I saw that I ran to the closet in our bedroom," He said coldly.

"It was empty I examined the room and it all added up nothing was there for her. The things that were worth the most in the house were gone the account that she had access to was empty. I felt it, Kylie. I promised myself to never love anyone again. So I started looking at women as sex toys." He said in a distasteful manner.

When he was finished speaking he wiped the tears off my face.

"Don't cry princess it's in the past," He said lowly.

"Did you find her back?" I asked.

"I did and guess what,"

"What?"

"She's now broke and suffering alone. She spent everything in bulk and moved to a different country since she was trying to run from me,"

No one deserves such a cruel thing.

"I'm so sorry Antonio," I said as pulled me into a hug.

"Please forgive me for all that I have done Kylie?." He asked vulnerably.

"I forgive you, Antonio," I said in a serious tone.

He gave me a look before pulling me on him.

"I really like you, Kylie," he said looking me in the eye.

I felt my heart warm as my cheeks became red.

"I really like you too Antonio," I said grabbing his cheeks.

**************************

Vote

Comment

Share.