You don't need me anymore

I wasn't useful to him anymore.

————————

Ashley's POV

Tom pulled into the garage, slamming hard on the breaks which threw me into the back of his seat and Katya straight into the glove compartment. Tom laughed as he opened his door before getting out of the car and telling Katya to go inside.

"Go upstairs" he demanded with a grin. She simply looked at him and nodded, not making a sound. He turned to me giving me a devilish grin, sending shivers through my body.

Katya got out of the car making her way to the front door before opening it then shutting it behind her. Tom watched as she shut the door and quickly turned back to me. His heavy steps made their way to the door beside me. He opened the door gently then bent down to look at me.

"Such a gentleman" I groaned sarcastically. I sat there crossing my arms looking up at him. That same angry look he always had quickly made its way onto his face.

"Get out!" he yelled as he gripped my bruised arm. He ripped me out of the car as if I weighed nothing. I was so shocked at his strength. He stood Infront of me as I turned my head, not facing him. He let out a low laugh as he grabbed my chin tightly, turning my head towards him.

"Now what to do with you" he questioned, moving my jaw from side to side admiring my face. I gave him a furious glare as he grinned.

"I could kill you... I would love to..." he smirked as he squeezed my chin. "But what's the fun in that?" he continued as he swung my chin away from him. Why couldn't he just kill me? I got away from him but now I'm back.

Tom grabbed my arm once again and dragged inside and up the stairs to his room. We got to his door as he turned to me with a grin. I was terrified. For the first time I was genuinely scared of him. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the torture I was going to endure. He swung the door open, to reveal Katya laying on his bed barley clothed. I felt his hand tighten around my arm. I quickly shut my eyes in disgust as Tom started to kick off.

"Out!" he yelled at Katya. I opened my eyes to slowly look up at Tom.

"What?" she asked confused, slightly sighting up and tilting her head.

"Go downstairs" he demanded.

Katya sighed getting off the bed and wrapping a blanket around her exposed body. She picked her clothes up from the floor and made her way to the door. She looked me up and down with a disgusted look on her face before pushing past me.

"Fucking watch it stupid bitch!" I called out to her as she turned back and gave me a dirty look. What the fuck was her problem. It's not like I told him to do that.

Tom pulled me into his room as I tried to fight him off. "Keeping fighting, I love it" He grinned. I rolled my eyes before he pushed me onto the bed.

"Fuck off Tom" I groaned as I sat myself up, backing up from him. He grinned as he took off his shirt of and began to crawl on the bed after me. His braids hung down by his shoulders leading me to notice a fresh wound.

I froze as memories swarmed my mind. I remembered how I felt the night I left with Raf. Seeing Tom get shot. I was so scared. The touch of his braids on my body broke my trance. I slowly pulled my hand up and touched his wound softly as he hovered over me. He shrived at the touch.

"Tom" I said low. He looked at me confused as I rubbed his shoulder where the wound was. "You don't need me anymore, you have Katya" I continued.

"I do need you" he smirked with a terrifying grin. I clenched my jaw as he started to speak again. I shoved my finger into the wound before he could say anything else.

"Fuck" he screamed as he fell on top of me. I tried to roll from under him as he held his shoulder and groaned in pain.

"Get off" I yelled trying to push him off me. I managed to roll his body off mine and quickly squirmed across the bed before being thrown back onto the bed. I wasn't quick enough. Tom was once again hovering over me, leaving me pinned beneath him.

He looked me dead in my eyes as turned to his shoulder and watched the blood poured out. I felt his strong cold hands wrap around my throat. His eyes became dark, and a slight smirk appeared on his face.

"Stop" I coughed out. "Tom" I stuttered clawing at his hand. His grip grew tighter with each word I spoke.

"I didn't want to do this Ashley" he said low to himself.

"Please" I cried out, barely breathing as my eyes became watery. "To...m, Tom" I barley spoke. "I... I can't... bre... breathe". I looked at him with tear-filled eyes, pleading for him to stop.

"Fuck" he yelled letting go of my neck.

I instantly started to cough, rolling onto my side. I held my neck, as I began to sob.

"You're a fucking psycho" I cried as Tom sat on the end of the bed with his back me. I was still struggling for air. It still felt as if his hands were wrapped around my neck.

He turned his head slightly and then turned back. I sat still as he stood up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom.

Toms POV –

I so badly wanted to do it. I wanted to see the life leave her eyes. I wanted her body to go limp. I wanted her to shut her mouth, but I couldn't. Something held me back. It was the voice I've heard many times. I don't know why I listened. I hate her but I feel so lost without her.

I got up from the bed in anger and walked into the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror and looked at the wound. I felt so weak. I couldn't go through with my plans, and I let myself get shot. I leant against the wall and began to think to myself. I still had no idea how she got away from Chase. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ashley still grasping at her neck, quietly crying.

"How did you get out?" I asked her. She looked up and gave me a glare of anger. "How?" I added while she still stared and ignored me. I walked closer to the bed as she shrugged her shoulders.

"They let me go" she said as she looked back down. I nodded and bent down and grabbed my t-shirt. I put it back on and made my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" she asked as she looked up at me. I gave her a cheeky grin before opening the door and leaving. 

I shot downstairs, while Bill glared at me from the couch. I gave him a smile as he looked away. He was angry and I could tell.

"Keep an eye on her" I grinned at him. He ignored me as he reached for the TV remote.

I walked into the garage shaking my head with a smirk. I got into my car, I wanted to know why they let her go. I wanted to kill them all. I sped off into the night. I quickly made it past the city, eventually making it to Chases house. I parked my car in an alleyway close by before grabbing my loaded gun, holding it tightly as I left the car. I quietly made my way through the side garden to notice the back door was slightly open. I slid inside and crept around being careful not to make any noise. It seemed like no one was there until I saw a leg on the floor the rest of the body hidden by the side of the wall. I walked closer to see multiple men lying on the floor and blood spread everywhere. I gasped in shock. Who did this? I doubt it was Ashley but the thought of her doing this really turns me on.