Yell at me fight me do something!

I simply nodded with a smile, but I knew things weren't going to be okay.

————————

Toms POV –

It's been two weeks since the accident. I have been coming and visiting every once and a while. I hated the smell and the atmosphere of the hospital, it always reminded me of bad times, so I avoided it at all costs. Times have been hard. She would fall in and out of conscious, saying a few words before losing conscious again and not responding for days.

She eventually made a full recovery, and I was allowed to take her home today, but I had to keep a close eye on her in case something happened. I drove home carefully with Ashley in the back seat and constantly checked on her the entire car ride home. She didn't speak a word to me. The most I would get out of her was a nasty look. We had finally made it home. She was still weak and frail like a doll. I carried her up the stairs and laid her down in my bed. I'm surprised she didn't try to argue with me as I made myself comfortable next to her. I cradled her weak body against mine as she laid stiff. I soon got up feeling guilty and went to have a shower.

...

I came out the bathroom to see her still body, laying asleep. I took a glance at her noticing how much she had changed. She had lost so much weight, her eyes were always tired, and her sassy attitude was slowly fading away, but despite that she was still perfect. My eyes wandered her body stopping on the healing scar under her collar bone. I didn't want to see it. I hated seeing it. I threw one of my t-shirts on her giving her a rude awakening. Seeing that scar was an instant reminder of all the pain I had caused her that night. I didn't know why I felt so bad for her. It wasn't like me. I shook those thoughts out of my head knowing that if I kept thinking like this would become soft and lose my title.

She slowly opened her eyes and grabbed the t-shirt. "Why?" she said low in her croaky voice looking at me up and down blankly.

"I don't want to see that disgusting scar" I snapped at her, pointing towards it. She looked emotionless and pulled the t-shirt on over her crop top.

Her eyes filled with tears as she laid back down slowly closing her eyes. I stood in my place looking at her beauty as I saw a tear slowly fall down her face.

Ashley's POV –

All I wanted was to fight him, hit him and scream at him, but I couldn't, I couldn't give into his wants. I know that he enjoys seeing me get angry. I knew if didn't give him what he wanted he would get angry, but I couldn't care less. I was too weak to even say anything, to move, or to cry. I laid there still without saying a word before falling back asleep.

...

Toms POV –

"She's still asleep?" asked Bill, panic written all over him.

"I guess" I said shrugging my shoulders as I sat down on the couch. Bill looked at me with wide eyes and I gave him a small smirk. "Race tonight?" I added.

A wide grin instantly spread crossed Bills face. We hadn't been out driving in weeks. "Yes" he instantly replied with a big smile. "People have been asking where we've been" he continued.

I rubbed my head "Yeah I kind of forgot about racing" I said with a sigh.

"Okay, tonight" Bill smiled.

"Yes, one favour Bill" I said looking up to his eyes "wake up Ashley for me and bring her down here". He nodded and made his way up the stairs to my room.

I was sat at the table cleaning the guns with Gustav and Georg as Bill and Ashley made their way down the stairs. "Sleeping beauty is awake." Bill said with a smirk as Ashley stared at me emotionless.