Trance

Just one more time.

————————

Toms POV-

I didn't think twice. I shot up and stomped over to the couch where she was sitting. Her big brown eyes were glaring up at me, fear smeared across her face. I turned my head to Bill who was giving me disapproving look. I looked back down to Ashley, who was paralysed with fear. Her eyes started to fill up with tears as she dug her face into her hands. I took a moment before forcefully grabbing her by her arm and standing her up in front of me. I pulled her in close to me and bent down to whisper in her ear "let's go".

"No Tom! Please don't!" I heard Melissa scream as she squirmed trying to release herself from Bills grip. "Get you dirty hands off her!" she cried as she started to thrash around his arms. I began to laugh at her.

"Your pathetic" I grinned as she started to tear up. Bill gave melissa a hard slap across the face silencing her. "Yeah, Bill shut that slut up" I laughed as I tried to pull Ashley across the warehouse to my car. I started to hear loud cries from Melissa behind me while Ashley kept trying to wriggle herself out of my grip.

"Don't talk to her like that Tom!" Ashley yelled.

"Don't talk to me like that" I growled as I threw her onto the floor and stomped over to Mellissa pulling my gun out and pointing at her head. "Shut the fuck up before I blow your head off" I yelled at Mellissa. She immediately fell silent and held her hand across her mouth stepping back in fear. Her high-pitched cries were irritating me. She really needed to shut up.

"Tom!" Ashley screamed. "No Tom please don't" I heard her cry. I grinned as I turned around and walked over to Ashley who was now standing. I turned and gave Bill a glance before gaining a tight grip around Ashley's arm and holding the gun to her ribs.

"Now shut up" I grinned leaning into her ear. She tensed up and didn't fight it. We got to the car as she slowly got into the back seat as I got into the front. We quickly pulled out and sped off into the streets.

Ashely's POV –

I had no idea where we were going. Seeing what happened to Mel gave me more hope she would want to leave with me. I was filled with so much anger towards, Bill I thought he was different. I thought he wasn't like Tom. I thought Mel had finally found the person who was meant for her, but maybe all of this could save us.

The bright coloured lights blinded my eyes as I laid down in the backseat not saying a word. Tom occasionally looked back and giving me an unsettling grin, which gave me a horrible feeling in my stomach. My eyes stared to close as the car ride grew longer. The drive felt endless, but I soon I felt the car come to a holt. Tom sighed loud and adjusted in his seat before he opened his door and made his way to the door next to me. I was terrified of what he was going to do to me. I really didn't want him to open the door. I shut my eyes tight, and I sat up quickly. I moved over to the other side in hopes he wouldn't hurt me. He slid his way in slowly and sat down in the car readjusting himself and sliding down with his legs apart. I turned my head out the window to see we were in an old dark building. It was large with trash scattered all around the floor and spray paint all over the walls. Thoughts ran through my head as it felt all so familiar. It looked like a place I had been before.

Throwback

"The old building down south" Chase said. I shook my head at the thought of being alone.

"Why can't you come?" I questioned him.

"Babe, I've already told you, I'm a wanted man" he replied as I rolled my eyes. I hated doing all his dirty work without any recognition whatsoever.