Ready set go

"i have to... i must beat him"

————————

Ashley's POV –

I got into the driver's seat feeling confident. I repositioned myself and I turned to my side to look at Chase. I knew he wasn't happy with me driving as he gave me a look that made me somewhat tremble in fear.

"Do anything to this car or lose this race and I'll kill you" he spat at me in an icy tone.

I ignored his comment and looked out Infront of me slowly pulling forward.

All of the cars were now lined up including Tom's and his gang. A short little Asian chick walked Infront of the cars in a short mini skirt and a tiny, laced top. I turned and looked out the window to see Tom staring at me through his.

Tom's POV -

Staring at Ashley through my car window the anger building up inside of me. Did this dumb bimbo think she could really beat me? The best driver in Tokyo. I couldn't help but get kind of turned on at her confidence as she looked at me through her window and smirked.

"Why is a girl driving?" Lucy asked, confusion in her tone.

"She thinks she better than me" I chuckled as the chick Infront of us did her little dance.

"Hey! Don't look at her" Lucy said with jealousy in her tone. I turned to her about to yell as the cars flew forward.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I missed the start. I slammed my foot on the accelerator. Lucy slammed back against her seat as she wasn't wearing her seatbelt.

I quickly caught up passing everyone expect Ashley. I pushed my foot down harder as I was catching up to her, she began to swerve not letting me pass. I yelled out in anger flooring it and hitting the back of her car. We turned the corner, and she slowed down which gave me the advantage to get ahead.

I was finally Infront leaving Ashley behind I relaxed a bit and became closer to the end, confidence building up inside me. As I looked in the review mirror Ashley came speeding past me. Finishing before me, I slowed down and pulled seconds later.

I slammed my hands hard on the steering wheel "Fuck!" I yelled. Lucy began to giggle as I shot her a look that made her stop right in her tracks. She turned around looking back to see the rest of the cars pass the finish line. I could tell she was scared.

I got out the car slamming the door behind me glancing over at Ashley who was leaning against Chase's car with a grin smeared across her face.

I stormed over to Bill as he laughed "Imagine losing to a girl" he chuckled.

I shot him a cold look as lucy came grabbing onto me. I pushed her straight off me. She stepped back giving me look of confusion then straight away started to cling back onto me. I grabbed her by shoulders and threw her against Bills car, then smacking her right across her face. My body trembled with anger as I hit her again and again. If it wasn't for her I would of beat Ashley, but because of her stupidity I was second best to a girl. I was about to lay into her again, as I heard Chase screaming at Ashley.

Chase POV -

"You dumb fucking slut, do you know how much this car is worth" I yelled at Ashley pinning her against the car she had just fucked up.

"It wasn't my fault" she said in a low voice. I knew she was sacred.

"It is if you just backed up and kept your place this wouldn't of happened but course not little miss Ashley thinks she so much better thank everyone else" I yelled "but all you are is a stupid slu-" before i could even finish my sentence I heard the sound of a guns safety being turned off.

Toms POV–

Hearing chase talking to Ashley the way he did filled my body with a type of anger I have never felt, and before I knew it I was standing behind him pointing my gun at the back of his head.