Bruises

I opened the door and shut it behind me slowly walking up to the bed and getting cosy in it.

————————

Tom's POV -

I slowly woke up glancing over at the other side of the bed. Ashley wasn't there. I could feel the anger building up inside me. I don't remember her ever coming back. I walked down the stairs to see Bill sleeping on the couch.

"Bill where is Ashley?" I quickly shouted as Bill jumped as he woke up. He scanned around the room before looking up at me.

"In her room" he said in a sleepy voice. I looked at him confused before I saw where he was looking. The room she had first been in. I grunted loud before quickly stomping down the hallway and swinging the door open.

Ashley's POV -

I heard the bedroom door swing open hard and hit the wall behind it. I opened my eyes, rubbing them with my palms before jumping up into a sitting position. I saw Tom standing in the doorway with a broad stance. I stared into his eyes waiting for him to say something. "What do you think your doing in here?".

"Sleeping?" I snapped with an attitude.

"This is not where you sleep" Tom said angrily walking closer to the bed as shuffled further back on the bed.

"Where else am I supposed to sleep then?" I said throwing my arms in the air and rolling my eyes at him, while Tom stood next to the bed. He grabbed my arm in a tight grip violently pulling me off the bed. I whimpered as he lifted me up by the arm. The bruises he had formerly put on my arm throbbed. He dragged me by my arm as I cried out trying to get back on my feet.

I tried to loosen myself from his grip, but he was far too strong. When we reached the end of the hallway, I saw Bill sitting on the couch. I looked at him with pleading eyes hoping he would do something to help me, but he just sat there and  watched with 'I'm sorry' eyes. He showed me that couldn't do anything to help me. I shut my eyes as a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away as there was no way I would show my weakness. I had too much pride. Tom wasn't about to see me fumble. I took a deep breath, reminding myself I was strong before I starting to hit Tom with my free hand.

"Stop Tom let me stand up!" I yelled as he quickly stopped giving me a chance to regain my balance.

He quickly dragged me up the stairs stopping in front of the door to his room. I looked up at him staring deeply into his eyes. They were dark and angry. I didn't know what I had done. Did he want me to sleep in his room? Tom opened the door and threw me into his room causing me to trip from his force.

Bills POV –

The look on Ashley's face pierced my heart, but I couldn't do anything. I knew that look in Toms eyes and there is no way of stopping him when he's like this. I really didn't know what would happen to Ashley and it hurt me knowing there was nothing I could do or say to stop it.

I knew I needed to talk to Ashley. I wanted to help her get out of here alive. I also needed to talk to Melissa. She needed to go before things get out of hand. Even though I want nothing else but for her to stay. I'm really starting to like her. She isn't like other girls I've been with in the past, she's different. I want to keep them both safe, but no matter how hard I try I just can't. I can't betray my own brother like that.

Tom wasn't always this way. He used to be kind and caring. He was the most selfless person I knew. I know his past self was somewhere in there, hiding under his big ego. The power had really changed him. Ever since he became the most feared man in Tokyo, he does whatever he wants because everyone is too scared to try and stop him. I really hated him this way.

Toms POV –

I watched Ashley's frail body fall to the floor as I pushed her into my room. She looked up at me, her face covered in rage. I really loved seeing her angry.

"You sleep in here" I demanded crossing my arms across my chest. I had to keep a close eye on her and if she was in my room, I would know where she was at all times. She quickly stood up adjusting herself before walking closer to me. She made a stop directly in front of me. My eyes trailed from her eyes to her lips. She was so perfect without even trying.

"Fuck you Tom" she spat in my face "And I will not sleep in- ". Before she could finish, I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around slamming her body against the wall. She looked up at me, fear swimming around in her eyes as she put her hands on my chest trying to push me away.

"You belong to me" I whispered with a grin before lightly forcing my lips onto hers. Before pulling back slowly and looking in her eyes "you will do as you are told". She looked at me stunned before she quickly slid down the wall placing her head in her hands. I straightened myself up and slowly walked towards the bathroom.

"You're shits over there" I said as I pointed to the corner of the room.

"My stuff?" she questioned as she looked over to the corner of the room in confusion.

"Yes, now unpack it" I demanded and pointed to a dresser "Put it in there".

Ashley's POV –

I slowly stood up and walked over to the corner of the room. I bent down to see all of my belongings. I sorted through everything hesitantly putting my clothes into the dresser and leaving my other things in the bags. How did he get my stuff? When did he get it? Maybe Bill, Gustav and Georg went to get it while i was in hospital? Maybe that's why they weren't home when we arrived. It must have been why Bill got hurt. Things must have gone sideways.

Tom slowly walked over to the bed and sat down. I just wanted to punch him right in the face. He laid on the bed the sitting up with his elbows holding him up. I was still sitting down sorting through the last of my things as I turned around to see Tom staring at me playing with his lip ring. I shrived at his look and continued to unpack. I could feel him watching me the entire time.

I had finally finished unpacking. I stood up running my hands through my wavy red hair before suddenly hearing Tom speak. "Come here" he said in a low voice with an icy tone. I froze, standing still in my place. I was ready to scream at him and tell him to fuck off until he smiled at me. I was taken a back. His smile was so gentle and sweet. I felt butterflies appear in my stomach. His looks made me feel weak.

"What do you want" I quickly spat out slightly tilting my head. His face immediately dropped. He sat up and repositioned himself on the end of the bed.

"Sit down" he demanded as he patted his legs.

I shot a look down at his hands and then up to his face that had a grin smeared across. I finally realised what he was asking. I ignored his request as I sat down on the opposite end of the bed as he scoffed at me. I couldn't ignore my feelings. I was in fear for what he would do to me for not following his rules. Chase would just hit me but with Tom I was afraid he would do worse but I didn't care I pushed my thoughts away. I wasn't going to let this man just control me. I was going to get out of this situation and away from his evil presence. I just needed the right time.