Emergency room

I've been waiting for this moment for so long.

————————

Ashley's POV –

I laid there completely still, in too much pain to feel my own body. My eyes were heavy and swollen. I forced them open to see a pool of blood underneath me. I know Tom is going to be furious when he sees the state of his car. I moaned in pain as I tried to move. The fresh cut on my chest was throbbing and still pouring blood. I laid back down in defeat, shaking uncontrollably. I heard Tom swing open the car door and stomp out, slamming it behind him. I gained all the strength I had left to sit up and look out the car window. He was walking around in circles and kicking the rubbish lying on the ground. I was frozen in place. I was terrified he was going to come back in and get more out of me. I sunk back down, closing my eyes hoping it would all end.

I was lying there in complete silence when I heard Tom start to speak. "The fuck is wrong with me?" he mumbled to himself. His voice trembled, as though he was beginning to cry.

He walked towards the car then leant himself against it. I started to hear faint sounds of laughter. Was he laughing? He sounded as though he was about to cry and now, he was laughing. What part of this was funny? He was sick. I wanted to reach for the gun in the front seat and put a bullet through his head. If I had the strength I would, nothing would hold me back. All I wanted was to see him lying dead on the floor. My body started to go numb and my thoughts of killing Tom were becoming cloudy. I was so angry at Tom but right now I needed him. There is no way I'm going to let him outlive me. I used the speck of energy I had to open the car door beside me and fall out of it, my cold frail body hitting the ground beside him. 

"Tom, I need help." I cried as I tried to sit myself upright. He completely blanked me. He didn't even look in my direction. "Tom! I yelled in agony whilst giving him a smack on his leg to get his attention.

"Ashley?" he said looking down at me confused "what's the matter?".

"What the fuck do you think" I said becoming furious as I continued to bleed out onto the ground.

Tom inhaled deeply before kneeling to my level, grabbing my hand softly and holding it in his. I was so taken back by how gentle he was being. It felt so nice to be touched softly. I turned my head towards him to see a look of panic across his face. My still naked body was covered in blood.

"Fuck!" he yelled angrily as he jumped to his feet and looked into his car. "You got blood all over my car, you fucking slut!" he yelled as he violently pulled me to my feet. Pain shot through my body causing me to fall on top of him.

"Get off!" he yelled annoyed as he tried to push me off. I couldn't feel anything, my head was spinning, and my body was limp. My vision went black.

Toms POV –

Her cold blood covered body had fallen onto mine. "Get off" I snapped as I tried to shove her off, but I soon realised that something was actually wrong. "Ashley" I said as I grabbed her tiny body, shaking her by the shoulders. She wasn't responding. I knew I had to get her to a hospital and fast.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I carefully put her into the back seat and threw on her clothes.

I shoved my keys into the ignition and slammed on the pedal. I pulled out the building and sped off into the streets of Tokyo. I looked back at Ashley to see her weak body rolling around in the back seat lifeless. I slowed down the car to turn back and check her pulse, trying to make sure there was any point going to the hospital. Her pulse was weak, so I sped up. The lights blinded my eyes as I was getting closer and closer. All I could think about was Ashley, I needed her to stay alive. I grabbed the shirt on the floor and tried putting it on the bleeding wound across her collar bone.