Part 53 - close to the end

~ IVANS POV ~

It's been 3 months since Lis faced her father in court. School has ended and summer has begun. Lis and her friends are transferring to my school in the fall so they don't have to deal with Victoria anymore.

I make it to Lis' house with my family for Gray and Harpers gender reveal. They've been keeping it a secret for way too long.

"Finally!" Lis runs up to me once I'm inside the house.

I hear Bentley follow as I hug Lis back. "Missed me?" I ask laughing. "All the time." She reply's quietly so nobody can hear.

About 2 months ago Lis and I became a couple. I'm hers and she's mine. I make sure to tell her everyday so she never forgets.

"Okay guys come on!" Harper yells across the house.

Lis takes my hand as we all walk outside. The backyard is decorated in such beautiful baby decor.

"State your guesses before we tell you all!" Harper smiles brightly as she stands beside Grayson.

"Girl!" Lis runs to grab a pink pin before coming back to stand beside me. I smile as I watch her. She's finally happy.

"You look beautiful today." I make sure to tell her before I grab a pin for myself. Lis is wearing a pink mini dress which makes her look adorable.

"Boy? Really." Lis says once I make it back to her.

I shrug before putting it on my shirt.

"I want a nephew." Gabe says as he puts the pin on. Everyone talks for a little before Harper and Grayson finally get ready.

"Okay are you guys ready?" Grayson smirks as he holds up his confetti popper. Harper does the same as we all scream yes.

Lis screams from pure enjoyment which makes me laugh. "Hurry!" She yells.

"Okay!" Harper laughs.

"3.....2......" we all yell.

"1!" Both Harper and Grayson pop their confetti poppers.

As I look up at the colours I realize somethings off. "Blue and pink?" Gabe and miles asks confused.

"TWINS!?" Mom yells which gets everyone's attention.

We look back at Harper and she nods as tears run down her face. Omg. Twins?

Within seconds Lis is crying and screaming. She runs to Harper and holds her stomach. "You're having both genders?" She looks up and Harper nods.

"That's crazy!" Zack goes to hug Grayson.

"Congratulations Harper." I hug her once Lis moves away to hug Grayson.

"What about names!" Lis yells which makes everyone laugh. "You don't get to know yet!" Grayson tackles Lis, and soon enough all her siblings chasing her across the backyard like they used to when we were kids.

||~*~*~||
~ ALICES POV ~

Everything has been great recently. I'm going to be an aunt soon to two adorable babies in a couple months!

"Why'd you stop?" I look up from Ivan's chest. "Sorry." He whispers before rubbing my back again.

I notice as he watched the tv intensively. I laugh as I lay back down on his chest.

"So when are we going to the beach?" Luna asks from the floor. I turn my head to see Luna and Hazel on the floor. They're both painting their nails on my floor while Eleanor sits on the bed beside Ivan and I.

Eleanor and Ivan are too invested in the tv. "Whenever." I smile down at them. "Okay we should go this weekend!" Hazel says looking at me.

"Can I do your nails?" She asks. But before I can reply Ivan speaks. "No, don't leave." He holds onto me tighter.

"You can do them before we go to the beach." I smile at her before turning to face Ivan. "And you're driving." I poke his nose before laying my head back down.

"Where?" Elle asks without turning her head to look at me. I roll my eyes and laugh before responding. "Beach next weekend."

"Oh okay." She reply's still watching the tv.

I move my hand to grab my cup of water but Ivan reaches it before I can. He places the straw into my mouth so I can drink the water without holding the cup.

"Thank you?" I laugh as he continues to not care. Like that simple action was something he doesn't mind doing. Ivan shows he cares for me in many ways. Many ways that I cherish so much. I wish mom were here to see him now.

But either way I know she's watching over us. Watching how Ivan treats me better than I deserve.

||~*~*~||

SHORT CHAPPTTTERRRRR
I haven't written in awhile so I don't have much inspiration LMAOWJAKJW. But I hope this little chapter filled u guys in and made up for the time I missed to update!

I think this will be one of the last chapters :)) there's not much to the story left so the next couple chapters will just be bonuses <3 I hope u guys enjoyed this story! Thank you all for sticking around and reading! LOVE UUUUUUUUH