Part 22 - whos pregnant ?

~ IVANS POV ~

I let Alice inside the house.

"You can sit in the living room. I'll be back." I leave her side to put the container in the kitchen. once I'm back, I see her looking at the photos on the wall.

Walking up to her I see she's looking at the photo of our family and hers at the beach when we were 9.

"I'm surprised you still have this up." She smiles.

"Why would you say that?" She turns to face me.

"I don't know.. it's an old picture." She shrugs.

"But it's a good one." I look back at it and smile. I miss those days.

We fall into an awkward silence. "So how are things with you? Be honest Aly." I say breaking the silence left between us.

She plays with the bracelets on her wrist. "They're fine." She sighs. "How are things with you?" I shake my head.

"Don't avoid the question." I look into her eyes. If her dads right and a guy broke her heart I want to let her know she's worth more than she thinks.

"I'm not." She says.

"Your dad told me you had guy trouble the other day. Is that why you were crying?" I ask hesitantly.

She stares at me for a second like she doesn't know what to say. "I wasn't crying."

I give her a questioning look.

"I wasn't crying. I was just tired from school." I continues to play with her bracelets as she says this.

I can tell she's lying but I don't want to push her. "So there's no guy I need to beat up?" I tease.

This makes me laugh softly. "No. no guy."

I look at her for a minute, taking in her presence. I've missed having her around.

"I have to go." She blurts out.

"Already?" I ask not wanting her to go.

"Miles is waiting for me in the car." She reply's

"He could come in as well. I don't mind." I say again. I didn't know he was here I would've let him in as well.

"No it's okay we have to go home soon anyways." She smiles but it looks forced. This makes something inside me sting.

"But you should come over some time." She looks down at the floor.

"I'd love too." I say making her look up at me.

I miss hanging out with her and her family. I've missed having her around.

She smiles at me before walking towards the door. "It was nice talking to you again lis." I walk behind her to open the door.

"You know, no one seems to call me that anymore." Aly says softly as she looks up at me.

"I miss hearing you say it." She blushes as she leaves through the door. I stand there and watch her leave.

When I was younger I used to call Alice, lis. Everyone stuck with Aly or Al. But Lis was my nickname for her and it stuck.