Part 31 - backstabber

~ ALICES POV ~

The next school day is pretty boring. Im now waiting in the gym again for Nolan.

He walks out of the locker room with his friends. I get up and walk towards them so Nolan and I can go home.

"Hey you guys coming to the party?" One of his friends asks once I'm closer to them.

"Maybe, we're going to the dance though." Nolan reply's.

Nolan talked to Owen and he said we could go. The after party wasn't talked about though.. and I'm not sure if I even want to go.

"Okay see you there then." They do a handshake before Nolan and I turn to leave.

Suddenly I need to use the washroom. "Wait can I go to the washroom before we leave." I look at Nolan.

"Can you not just hold it? The rides not even 10 minutes." He rolls his eyes.

"Nolan." I glare at him. "Fine, fine! Just hurry up. I'll be in the car." He leaves without another word.

I turn the corner to go to the washroom. Walking into the washroom was weird because of how empty it was. Nobody stays after school unless they have practice so washrooms are always empty.

I walk into the stall and do my business. I'm about to flush the toilet until I hear two girl voices.

Familiar Voices.

"Dude Graham and Nolan are so hot!" A girl says.

Ew. I should've left as soon as I could. I don't want to hear this.

I hear a familiar laugh.

Victoria.

"You cant tell me they're not hot." The other girl says.

"I guess they are." Victoria reply's.

"Oh please, don't tell me you're still caught up on Ivan." The other girl says.

Now time I'm listening closely.

Victoria laughs. "Trust me I'm not. He's cute and I'm yet to kiss him. I need to add to the list."

The other girl laughs. "Okay! I see what you're doing."

I can't believe Victoria. What the hell does she think she's doing? Does she think kissing random guys for fun makes her cool?

"Just don't let that Alice girl get to him first." I can tell she rolled her eyes.

"You're funny. Ivan and Alice? There's no way." Victoria says. For some reason this makes me angry.

"Yes way. Did you hear what Graham said. She's definitely trying to hook up with him too. You've got competition!" I almost laugh.

I'm not fighting over a stupid guy! Well Ivan's not stupid. But guys in general are.

"Alice? Competition?" Victoria laughs. "Jess you need to meet this girl before saying anything."