I/II/V/VI) Wobbly

Content Warning: DR
It is so weird when people on the internet I find in one place show up somewhere else in the future. In the last installment of this book, I mentioned Jimmy Wong, the ex of a YouTuber I watched as a preteen turned pro-chef who makes frequent guest appearances on a channel I watch now. This just happened again. At the end of a Danganronpa V3 restrospective by NezumiVA, she invites her friends to discuss what the series as a whole meant to them. And I find CyberneticPinkeye, who was associated heavily with Undertale the Musical and was a part of Internet Remix for a while. Fascinatingly, a different member of Internet Remix, Baritone Blur (aka Scott) is the reason I got invested in DR to begin with.
Update: MLoreley is here, too! I found her from the same internet space!

Content Warning: DR
So I was listening to some "lying to you" trigger ASMR, and I just had a sudden intrusive thought: "Kokichi Ouma ASMR Roleplay" almost certainly exists. But I'm not gonna go looking for it XD

Literally just "YAAAAASSSS"d aloud when I discovered that one of my favorite video essayists loves I Was a Teenage Exocolonist.

TTRPGs are so damn fun. I just witnessed someone frame their friend of being a wanted criminal so that said friend would get taken by the cops instead of killed by mafia.

Someone nearly just accidentally gave me a heart attack by making me think YTTD Chapter 3 part 2 was finally out.

Super Paper Mario spoilers
Y'know, Super Paper Mario might just have the best story of any Mario game in existence. Not only are the stakes high— you can't get much more tension than the potential erasure of every single world— but they actually follow through. Sammer Kingdom legitimately becomes nothingness. The Void absorbs it. It gives you a serious reason to fight and displays the consequences to your face. There's a lot more to the story than the Void itself, but I appreciate Sammer Kingdom SO much. (Also listen to Man on the Internet's cover of the Sammer Kingdom theme. The lyrics are so heavy and they carry the full gravity of a people who know their whole history, culture, families, everything might disappear.)

It sucks that sometimes, artists post like 1 incredible animatic, then like a single speed paint, and then vanish into the ether.

Wicker furniture is one of those things that I find so aesthetically pleasing, but in practice, I feel like it generally winds up feeling the tiniest bit uncomfortable. Wicker chairs with a blanket or cushion on top would probably be better.

Okay it's like three am and I'm trying to sleep but the mental pictures in my head are wobbling around like waves in the water and it's extremely disconcerting.

I think I crushed a stink beetle by accident. Smells like burnt rubber in my house now. Ugh.