I) Miraculous Ladybug Fan Videos

Requested by cherry-cheescake

Obviously, be prepared for Spoilers. Though this show hasn't finished yet, you might not know what you'll find.

Okayokayokay. I love Marichat so freaking much. And when I first found this video, I think I watched it pretty much nonstop for days. It's so fluffy and cute and there's SO much detail put into it. Like Chat Noir's little claws. It's genuinely the first vid I think about when I think of MLB fan content.

This one is very short. But Emirichu is a really popular animator for a reason: she's a GODDESS at expressions. It makes me feel melancholy, but in a good way, if that makes sense.

I am a SUCKER for DJ WiFi, and while the main couple pines for each other hopelessly, we also get some freaking adorable Alya and Nino. They're the couple we all want and deserve.

Okay, it's not fair that, in order to Deakumatize Nathaniel, Marinette had to trick and betray him. And yes, I know he didn't remember it afterwards, but the fact that she essentially took advantage of him and then never even talked to him made me really sad. I love Nathaniel.

Avril Lavigne is my favorite. And the editing on this is so clean. And the clips they chose were perfect. And this came out like literally two days after I saw the Season 2 finale. And gosh, everything about it makes me happy.

I'll definitely update this one as I go. I didn't really include comic dubs because, honestly, they kind of all blur together in my head, but I'll be sure to add things if I think of any more!