I/V/VI) Shower Thoughts Kinda? Not really?

Wrote these over the course of a couple weeks.

Characters are hotter when part of their face is covered; eye patches, masks, bandages covering an eye or something like that. Balaclavas/ski masks are the one exception. Somehow, fake Rorek/Malchior from Teen Titans managed to be attractive to me as a preteen despite being a literal page-person with eyes. Oh! And scarves covering the mouth! That's always fun!

"We can't keep living like this" is a glorious line whether the context is angsty or lighthearted.

All of the names in Ace Attorney are puns. Or at least all of the names of characters who only show up in one or two cases. Even if you don't think a name is a pun, you're probably wrong. It took me like two years to figure out Candice Arme's pun, but now I know it and I'm mad at myself.

Just saw an Instagram animation and screamed "THAT'S MISERABLE! I LOVE IT!" and if that doesn't describe my personality Idk what does.

Just saw a comment that said MatPat and Rosanna Pansino are the Dipper and Mabel Pines of the Internet and it's so ridiculously appropriate that my mind is blown.

If someone could manage to make a TTRPG similar to The Stanley Parable, that would be fucking epic. Imagine planning out a bunch of possible endings and seeing what your player does when given free reign, not many visuals, and a (of course, not actually) philosophical control freak of a GM. This would be especially awesome if the GM IRL is good at improvising and could add stuff for Rule of Cool on a whim.

Okay but what even IS The Stanley Parable at this point? Ultra Deluxe is super weird. That's not to say it's BAD, but somehow it's even more baffling than the original.

The stoic, emotionless "Hahaha" of the editor from Kotaro Lives Alone might be one of my favorite non-plot-relevant quirks I've ever seen a character have.

Villains sticking their tongue out is one of the easiest ways to simultaneously creep/freak me out and squick me out.

You know, I've never understood when a character plants a tracking device on another character by making them eat it. You only get like a day max of use that way. Just put it somewhere on their clothes that they won't check. According to fiction logic, they only have max 4 outfits anyway.