I/II/V/VI) Mainstream, Hipster, Image

I desperately wish I were aesthetic enough to be Mist anything. Like. Fog is inherently cuter and more elegant than air or water. But I don't have that mystery.

I love how my "Chill Mix" on Spotify is not particularly chill and is in fact filled with emotional devastation. Like... seriously? "Stupid Deep" by Jon Bellion is chill? That's not to mention "Must Have Been the Wind" by Alec Benjamin, "Busyhead," by Noah Kahan, and "7 Years" by Lukas Graham. For reference, literally ALL of those also show up in my "Moody Mix"

LDOD Spoilers
According to Spotify Wrapped, I listened to Alec Benjamin's "One Wrong Turn" literally 677 times last year. Obviously I'm less fanatically devoted to it this year but the lyrics still absolutely hit. It's about how cruel it is that our seemingly small decisions can have such a devastating domino effect. I also used it somewhat as a building block for the LDOD Mastermind— the Big Bad Bottomless Bucket, unwilling to let themselves turn back from all of their awful choices. Obviously it's a part of their playlist, but I really just want to scream all of this out into the void because the song is great and it creatively inspired me.

A fucking Tinder ad that I get occasionally went from skippable to nonskippable and I'm about to fight someone.
Update: I have discovered how to mostly limit ads about dating and holy crap it's amazing.

I— I just closed Instagram out of rage because, for the second time, I saw a Stick Season meme. I'm so mad at myself for being upset that Noah Kahan is mainstream now.

Oh my GOD I just realized I sometimes click my mouth VERY similarly to the Woodchucks thing that Lou did in "Bunk'd." MAN that has apparently lingered long in me entirely below the surface.

I've been in the Demon Slayer fandom for over 3 years at this point and I've still yet to find a SINGLE fandom worse about spoilers. Everyone fucking spills EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. I'm SO glad I chose to read the manga when I did, because otherwise, I'd have been spoiled for literally every single arc past season 1. Honestly, SCREW people who basically just say "Haha, this character is gonna die >:D" without fucking spoiler tags.

Y'all. My 20-year-old self might wind up in the Sonic fandom and Idk how to feel about that. The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog was a really cute game, and I've watched over two hours of a guy discussing the ups and downs of animation in the Sonic games, and my algorithm is starting to adjust, and Sonic Frontiers actually looks REALLY INTRIGUING. Someone help me.