I/II/V/VI) Clever Title? Nah

"I want to share my joy with you" is such a beautiful trope, romantically or platonically. Whenever something wonderful happens and their first instinct is "I have to tell x!" Or "I need to show x this cool thing I found!" my heart just melts.

Unpopular Opinion: Rise is worst girl. I love flirty characters, but her style of flirting is so obviously not a joke, and since the main story doesn't really keep track of who you're dating, she continues to throw herself at Yu even if he's dating someone else (including if his girlfriend is literally THERE IN THE SCENE WITH THEM)

Maybe not unpopular but very strong opinion: Naoki Konishi haters are one of the only types of people I would want on a DNI list /hj

This is so dumb. I'm watching a fanmade project (an extension to P4G, if you couldn't tell), and it's so well-written that it feels like it could be real. But you know what stupid little thing briefly snapped me out of it? They got the way Naoto texts wrong. Naoto is perpetually in caps-lock and sounds overly professional.

You know, I had three paragraphs rambling about Mahiru, Sonia, and Kazuichi, and a different paragraph explaining that I think I'm officially considering myself back into Danganronpa (or at the very least, SDR2) and how I'm tired of feeling like I'm not allowed to enjoy something just because of its problematic elements. But I think I'll just say... I'm growing an even deeper appreciation for this series after some time away from it. Screw it.

Okay but Muppet Christmas Carol is unironically one of the best Christmas movies. Period.

Okay. Apparently. Green-haired guys? My jam. Ignatz Victor. Fujishiro Nageki. Cove Holden. Jeremy King. Edric Blight. And I'm sure there are probably more that I just can't think of rn

I want a dating sim where you can just flat-out play a nonverbal character. It would both a) show that people with mutism/selective mutism can have lasting friendships/relationships, and b) be a really entertaining twist on the silent protagonist. A Dating Simulator is the one genre where nobody would expect one.

I've come to realize that music is SO important in dating sims, at least to me. I've been pondering whether I'm somewhere on the aromantic spectrum, and I never play dating sims as myself (I always make some other character), but I do get fluttery heart feelings when the music kicks in at really romantic parts <333 "Pixel Heart" during the first date in Arcade Spirits, "Romance" during various scenes in Our Life (especially the Derek love confession), things like that. Even just the songs can make my heart feel warm.

I really need to write "giving your date your jacket" scenes more. It's a classic for a reason.

Now that I know that Our Life: Now and Forever's demo is going to be expanded this month, I'm getting way too antsy for new content. I obviously want GB to have all the time they need for it, but I'm thrilled!

Imogen Heap is underrated. Pretty much the only thing people MIGHT know from her is "Hide and Seek" because of that meme from when I was a kid, but "Just For Now" is a great song.

I want to see Shawn from TDPI in Train to Busan. I wonder how he would take it.

I'm watching this Netflix gameshow called "The Mole," and basically, one of the contestants are secretly out to sabotage everyone and reduce the prize pot. There's this one guy who I initially thought might be the Mole. But honestly, if he is, he's playing very stupid. I think he's just a manipulative asshole who wants to win but hardly wants to do anything to contribute.