I/II/V/VI) Two Birds I Can't Lose

I just randomly discovered a dude who used to cheat on competitive Super Monkey Ball, came clean without even getting caught, and now occasionally assists in busting other cheaters or just doing some deep dives into SMB history. This felt like the redemption arc nobody asked for but we all needed.

I got this game called Growing Up, and you have a random character to be your friend (potentially) in elementary school, middle school, and high school. My third playthrough, my poor girl Aria's friends are two bullies and a kid who meant well but got involved in drugs early and joined a gang. My other two characters had completely straight-laced friends XD
Update: Second bully is mostly just a himbo and I'm glad I was able to lead him in a positive direction. I married the other bully. So far, completely coincidentally, all three of my characters have been in a gay marriage.
Another Update: Finally had a straight couple and I'm actually mad about it because DAMN did I want to date Nate but for some reason Alex's romance route gets locked in way earlier than anyone else's and I did it by accident just by hugging her once??? I'm not gonna cheat on her and Nate but I like him way more.

The fact that Two Birds might literally be able to apply to 85-90% of the characters I'm obsessed with is so fun. Someone made a "vent out your trauma with the Hashira!" playlist and labeled this song until Muichiro Tokito. And like... not gonna spoil WHY it fits but it does. This isn't even the first time I've brought up the song.

Gonna try to will it into the universe. "The One Fight I Can't Lose" must eventually release on Spotify. I don't care if none of the rest of the Growing Up soundtrack gets there.

In a weird state where I'm in my feelings cause of fictional men again but also can't stop singing Cupid, which does not match the vibes at all.

Oh my God, all the PreCure magical girl designs are so busy, holy crap. They're really pretty but BOY do they have a lot going on.

Ugh. Miraculous Ladybug was good for like half a minute and then it totally went off the motherfucking rails again.
Update: Oh my God, does this show just break whatever rules they set up when they write themselves into a corner???
Update 2: Sooooooo.... I finished Season 5, aka the first Chapter. I have no idea how to feel about this. There are SO many problems I have, particularly with Gabriel, Luka, and the Bourgeois. But I did get the dopamine hit and the mildly obsessive feelings, so it did its job at least.

Content Warning: Mentions of Om**i
Okay so like... Basil is my least favorite member of the Omori cast. By a pretty wide margin. But also... Emori Basil aka Stoner Basil is seriously amazing and I adore him. I'm not usually an AU person but I follow Shrimperini for shipping reasons, so I see a LOT of art for their AU.

Om**i Discussion Over

Someone in a Demon Slayer comments section made a statement about something that IS canon but doesn't get directly mentioned in the manga or anime. And someone tried to "Source?" the dude, and he went "The official Demon Slayer data book." Shut that shit down immediately and I honestly cackled.