I/II/V/VI) Mermaids, a Robot, a Thief, and a Fangirl

Oh my God someone made fanart of Cove Holden as Chat Noir and I'm gonna faint /pos

I love the time of night when my parents may or may not be asleep, but neither are in the living room and the sun has set. I love just... sitting in the dark isolation, and it feels much more freeing than doing the same in my bedroom. 11:30 pm (roughly) feels beautifully melancholy. It's a time I can release everything from the day and prepare to go to sleep.

It's so funny how that particular brand of mother thinks of gamers and otaku as dangerous social deviants who will someday commit acts of violence when really I'm just squealing and giggling over fictional guys and looking at merch I'll probably never buy.

"Sing a Bit of Harmony" was a fun anime movie to sink some time into. It's very sweet and sincere. Touma is obviously my favorite. And "Lead your Partner" is SUCH a fun, danceable tune. It's what made me give the movie a try! Also (AHEM LUMI) the girl who sings it is Tsuchiya Tao, who is Usagi in Alice in Borderlands

Swing/Electro Swing Music in general is so fun.

The Great Ace Attorney Adventures Mild Spoilers
It is so weird, and like, not okay that Susato Mikotoba is younger than Gina Lestrade. Susato is framed much more like an adult than Gina. Gina even has her "I hate grown-ups" schtick (at 17 years old) while Susato is our fucking judicial assistant and is called "the epitome of a refined Japanese lady" in her bio (at 16).

Demon Slayer spoilers
I don't know how people can honestly call Swordsmith Village arc the worst season so far. S1 only gets REALLY good once Tanjiro meets Zenitsu, and Mugen Train arc is GOOD but I like Swordsmith more. Entertainment District is the only one that I think can compare. Though honestly, I think this may just be my extreme Muichiro Tokito bias speaking.
Edit: I can understand the situation being "the stakes feel way lower," but if I'm being honest? It was fucking badass. It's okay for the heroes to pop off sometimes, even if it makes the villains look like less of a threat. That's actually kind of the point of this arc, in a way. The Demon Slayers— the weak, mortal humans who can't regenerate their limbs— are not only fighting back, but GAINING THE UPPER HAND. They had a MASSIVE victory, being able to kill two Upper Demons! And sure, Gyokko was taken down pretty easily, but I think from a character and narrative perspective, it needed to be Muichiro. I can talk about that forever but I don't think I should because this is already long as fuck.

Me, at 12:30 am, completely out of context:
GOU IS ORANGE ZEST <3