I) Gravity Falls Fan Videos

Requested by -b0nk-

Obviously, Spoiler Alert for the Whole Series. Be careful, don't watch these unless you've either finished the show or you don't have enough interest to care about spoilers.

First of all. I love this song, and this lovely video introduced me to it. Secondly, it features aged-up Gideon and Mabel meeting again after a long time, and it really makes me feel the melancholy and regret Gideon feels for his past actions.

A really cool combination of a comic and the song is was designed for that perfectly highlights the struggle of Stan and Ford. The timing of the edits is top-notch, imho.

Yet another one in the same vein. I don't have too much to say about it, but frankly, Gravity Falls AMVs impacted way more of my music taste in Freshman/Sophomore year than I thought it did 😳

You would be hard-pressed to find a fandom I like where this song DOESN'T apply (and as such, this song might pop up in a few of these chapters). Frankly, Two Birds is fantastic.

Not only is this a fantastic animation of a wonderful scene in the show, but it actually ENHANCES the scene, in my opinion. The original scene is pure comedy, but this animation ropes in a surprising amount of emotion from just a few extra seconds' worth of content. Huge recommendation from me.

I may add more to this over time, but these are the stand-out ones I remember! I hope you enjoy!