I/V/VI) LOL How Embarrassing

Gonna write a thesis paper on the Sammer Guys from Super Paper Mario and the idea of Northern Courage /j

Lol so I've had my next Randomness Book's cover character decided for months now. But also... I could just be Mallow from Super Mario RPG.

Great Ace Attorney 2 Mild Spoilers
Oh my God. The beauty and melancholy during the scene where Auchi cuts off the tiny sprig of hair is fucking hilarious. The sad music. The way the hair drifts off in the wind. The way we get to see every character's stoic expression. Just... it's so drawn out!! It's priceless!!

You know, people try to comfort themselves by saying that nobody ever remembers the embarrassing moments that keep us up at night. But honestly? I think everyone has at least one embarrassing moment that someone remembers forever. My friend Redvine was jumping in puddles, slipped, and fell ass-first into one of them in front of everyone. I can recall it like it's yesterday and it's been five years. Meanwhile, I once ran into a friend's screen door with so much force that I knocked it off its hinges. It was also in front of everyone because it was at her party. That friend has told me that her family TALKS ABOUT IT SOMETIMES. It's just a fact of life. Someone remembers something embarrassing about you. But it's better to turn it into something to laugh about rather than pretend everyone's forgotten.

My character design pet peeve is when a dude has only one side of his shirt tucked. It ALWAYS looks sloppy.

Mild Rain Code Spoilers
I'm only just starting Chapter 2, but Yakou totally gives me Tumblr Sexyman vibes.

I have no real interest in the WWE, but I watched a nearly two-hour video essay about Roman Reigns and I now care about 1 wrestler. Actually more like 2. But still.