I) Various Total Drama Rants (Incoherent)

Spoilers. Obviously. Also, I'll probably update this frequently.

1) Lindsay and Leshawna were both fucking ROBBED. Lindsay has two of the top five eliminations I consider stupidly unfair, and Leshawna has one of them, too. I would absolutely change the All-Stars cast to include her. I would swap her with Sierra and I would swap Sam out for Brick. But I digress. What the actual FUCK was with Lindsay's flanderization in All Stars? Like, Jesus FUCK, you cannot in any universe convince me that the same Lindsay who was kicking ass in Action suddenly doesn't understand how to PUSH a CART. It's like they heard us getting excited about Lindsay potentially finally having her season and decided, "Nah, let's show the fans that she doesn't deserve a win." Bullshit!

2) Okay, I don't ever see this talked about. But Bridgette's elimination in Island was, like, factually incorrect. I'm reading through the wikia summary for that episode ("Hide and Be Sneaky") and according to the discussions, this is how the votes should have worked.

Owen— 3 Votes: Heather, Lindsay, Izzy (potentially)

Duncan— 3 Votes: Gwen, Leshawna, Bridgette

Bridgette— 4 Votes: Duncan, Owen, DJ, Geoff

That would've made sense. However, after Bridgette gets declared eliminated, Geoff claims that he did NOT vote for her, because he loves her. He'd been previously trying to push the guys to vote out Heather despite her immunity because he really didn't want to vote Bridgette out. If he was telling the truth about not voting her out (and, considering he was willing to take the punishment from the other guys for it, it seems likely), then it really should've been:

Owen— 3 Votes

Duncan— 3 Votes

Bridgette— 3 Votes

And Geoff's leftover vote, which presumably went to Heather. Therefore, there should've been a three-way tiebreaker, unless, for some reason, one of the girls randomly decided to turn on Bridgette, which is absolutely never stated. NOBODY ever talks about how inexplicable this is.

3) This rant is substantially less... angry... than the other two. I'm confused as to why they chose to have Dodgebrawl and Not Quite Famous right next to each other. Both of them are episodes in which Harold comes out of nowhere and saves the game for the Killer Bass. I think both episodes are very good, aside from the fact that Not Quite Famous squicks me out. My question is... didn't they JUST learn not to underestimate Harold a single episode ago? Considering he just saved their ass less than a week ago, you think they'd let him actually AUDITION for the talent show. But no. He takes a single breath and gets dismissed. Like, I'd understand if they'd given it enough time for the group to forget how valuable Harold is to team, but one episode?