I/V/VI) Boarbeez and Tom Thumb

Just remembered something that happens in the Demon Slayer manga and now I'm in pain.

Dr. Stone officially has the cutest boars ever.

Dannnnggg, guys, I know I already talked about this, but the romcom animes that are releasing this season are dissolving my heart like cotton candy rn. They're seriously the sweetest! Skip and Loafer, The Dangers in My Heart, Insomniacs After School... I just wanna fall into a pile of giggles. Plus, Dr. Stone and Demon Slayer are releasing right now, too!! I'm a well-fed anime fan <333

The overwhelming urge to text the guy who keeps trying to set up a DND campaign at midnight about the fact that I realized my character is neither Chaotic Neutral nor Chaotic Good, but instead True Neutral. (I want to text him at midnight. He does not keep trying to set up a DND campaign at midnight)

"How do I save my marriage, Tom Thumb?"

Brian Murphy is like how the Ice Dancers steal the lava rock from Hawaii and absorb all the bad luck from the surroundings. Ally Beardsley has no bad luck from ANYWHERE to draw from, and I feel like, a la Adversity Twins, everyone else's luck is better because Murph steals ALL of the absolute worst luck.

There is a bug freaking the frick out right now on my bedroom light. It keeps circling around it and bouncing off the lightbulb and this has been happening for at least a solid minute.

Conducting an experiment with a coworker to see how large Orbeez can get given a vast amount of space, water and time.

I wound up with a vocal habit and I don't know where I got it from. My main idea is that I just somehow gave it to myself from nothing? It's "(You) Gotta Love *X*" about pretty much any character, person, or group of people that I like very much when they do something charming/funny. It started with "Gotta Love Toddlers" about my niece, but now it extends to pretty much anything.