I/II/V/VI) So this is basically a series now

Thoughts I've had over the past couple weeks.

The "running alongside a train that's just starting up so you can be with someone who's leaving for just a few extra precious seconds" trope is one I never realized I love so much.

YouTube knows me so well, recommending Kung Fu Panda reactions out of nowhere <3

I really want to overhaul Monterio's Free Time Events. Now that I know a lot more about Deaf culture, I feel like I can do a much better job representing backstory elements regarding Minato. There are so many misconceptions about Deaf individuals, and even though my audience is small, I would like to spread the knowledge I have.

Beacon Pines Spoilers
Given my fear of bodily disfigurement/swelling, one would think that mutated Iggy would've terrified the shit out of me. Initially, yes? Especially because his mutation is our fault? But after a second or two of adjustment, I was chill with it. Maybe I'd be less okay if his arm wasn't covered up. Honestly, I prefer his mutated/parka design over his regular one. But I'm still glad he gets to live a normal life in the canon ending.

The Dragon Prince:
*Has a really interesting plot and lovable, in-depth characters (as well as hateable but understandable villains*
Also the Dragon Prince:
*Adds flossing and slime despite being a LITERAL FANTASY UNIVERSE GODDAMMIT IT (Also one of the dark spells is "Wings of the Dead" backwards)*

I'm gonna murder YouTube. I need to watch a Japanese film for class, and I've gotten no fewer than FOUR of those ads at the bottom of the screen in FIVE MINUTES, blocking the captions. (And within two minutes of me writing that, they gave me two ad breaks)!!! To quote Chuggaaconroy: "For the Love of Hilary Duff on a stick!!!"

LOL just casually thought, "Wow, I haven't cried in a while! This may be some kind of record for me!" about three hours ago and now I'm sobbing over something that really should NOT be this big a deal. I don't really like sharing my personal business on Wattpad (so don't ask me to talk about it), but I felt like I had to include this just because of that ~precognition~ over here.

Internet Personality A has a voice that reminds me very much of Internet Personality B. I've loved Internet Personality B for years now, and they've been a major creative inspiration. Therefore, my brain has decided to project that affection onto Internet Personality A, as well XD

If I were just the slightest bit more impulsive, I definitely would've bought many pieces of Hatoful Boyfriend merch by now.

I adore the Dooplis boss battle theme from TTYD. It's so unique and such a bop. Honestly, ALL of Chapter 4 is seriously amazing, imo. Yeah, there's lots of backtracking, but you get one of my favorite party members, and the premise of Chapter 4 itself is SO much fun!