I) A Fun Game Night

So even though I know that nobody cares because nobody will get invested in this fandom...

Discord Murder Party started its final season last Sunday. I was finally able to watch the VOD. They saved the theme song for the end, because each season has a theme song.

And it started to set in just how much this show has evolved in the three years since it began. And I've pretty much been here through it all. It started off with a blank screen and royalty-free music.

Now they make art consistently, make most of their own music, tirelessly write scripts as opposed to having basic plot beats but mostly improv... it's madness.

I can't show you any of the theme songs season 2-4 for comparison, because each one is riddled with spoilers, but I can show you the first one! It's so simple and playful, but each following song gets more and more epic/anime-esque. I don't know yet whether I like Season 3's more or Season 4's, but they're both freaking incredible. But here is the humble beginning.

BTW, aside from the blonde with the uke, the art is of the CAST, not the characters. That very quickly changed after the first Season.

I wish I could write, act, sing, etc as well as these guys. I've aspired to be like them ever since I first discovered them, but especially once DMP really got rolling. They're incredible, and the labor of love that is this show is astonishing.