I/V/VI) A No-Spoilers Chapter? Wild.

Okay but archers are the most attractive. Like. Out of brawler, swordfighter, archer, mage. Even if we want to specify between the types of mages. Archers are just the ones I always wind up feeling the most drawn to. Almost all of my favorite characters in FE3H— Claude, Ignatz, Ashe. Ukyo from Dr. Stone. Back when I watched Fallen Empires, Malafein was my favorite. Something about archers, man.

There's this person on AO3. And I love watching her hyperfixation. She is extraordinarily fixated on Gerard and Ellody (also Ylfa) from Dimension 20's Neverafter. And I'm not just compelled because I love all three of those characters. But also because it's so obvious she UNDERSTANDS all three of them. Each time she writes about them, I feel like I understand and appreciate them more and more, and I love the fervor with which she makes these oneshots. It feels like watching a blacksmith work tirelessly. It's fascinating and lovely and it's effort.

Lol, I SWEAR, there should be an option to report a YouTube comment for unmarked spoilers. The Demon Slayer fandom is by FAR the worst fandom I've EVER seen in terms of spoilers. Like, hey, you little punks, stop spreading manga information that the anime hasn't even gotten to yet on freaking ANIME REACTION CHANNELS.

Okay you know what I hate? I hate that "pursed" as in "pursed lips" either means pulled inward or pushed out depending on who you're talking to. NO. If you're making a kissy face, your lips are PUCKERED. NOT PURSED. There's no other word to express lips being curled inward, so PLEASE. Let pursed be in and puckered be out.

It is SO weird whenever anyone calls Brennan Lee Mulligan "BLM" because my brain fills it in with "Black Lives Matter" every single time without fail. (Also, dumb little fun fact about me: I first read the term Y/N when I was a preteen playing Buzzfeed quizzes, and before figuring out that it stands for "Your Name," I kept saying "Yes/No," and I still sometimes catch myself thinking that by instinct)

What if??? I just start ignoring all of our common social conventions while speaking?
Like. Instead of saying, "Have a good day," start saying, "Enjoy the next 24 hours." Or commenting on the lack of smell in a given place— the internet has realized that "I can't see anything in here," and "It's quiet," are normal observations, but "This place has no smell" sounds deranged.

Speaking of that. About two weeks ago, I was waiting for food from our on-campus dining stuff. It's one of the busiest places on campus around lunchtime, so the area around me was quite crowded. A girl walked right into the middle of the pack. She proceeded to fall over— it was sudden enough to look like an accident to people who hadn't been watching her, but it looked pretty purposeful to me. A guy I knew offered her a hand, but she started doing push-ups on the ground, as though trying to play it off. She then stood up, walked a few feet, and screamed. It was a very brief scream. Everyone was like "What the fuck?!" But about a year ago (possibly on the Internet???) I heard someone mention an assignment where students would have to do something way outside social norms and see what happens. I'm so jaded to this insanity that my brain went "Ah yes, a typical student" whilst everyone else was fucking baffled.

I haven't made enough of a riot about the Baxter DLC yet. It's coming!!! May 19th is the official release date! It's bittersweet; I'm thrilled to finally get to date the boy. I wasn't as interested in him as I was with Cove and Derek until the Wedding DLC, when he absolutely sold and fascinated me. So it's amazing to be able to unveil his story. But... once that's out, Our Life: Beginnings and Always will be officially complete. I'll never get any more of it ever again. I can wait for OL: Now and Forever, but it will take a long time, and even though I have every belief that it will be incredible, possibly even better than the first game, it's still a bit sad to put OL1 behind me.

Help, I accidentally just liked my mom's Instagram post at 1:20 am. Now I'm gonna have to pretend like I just woke up in the middle of the night and definitely wasn't staying awake because I'm putting off tomorrow.